Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...gCNf9Vyoq2ku0RJUaP_UO8vxBcFWyoImOqzVxB7_VvTb4
    'You cannot kiss someone if they're sleeping': Frozen star Kristen Bell claims Snow White is sending the wrong message about consent to children and insists the prince should have asked permission first

The star of Disney's Frozen opened up to Parenting Magazine about her concerns over the Disney cartoon classic, released in 1938She says she asked her daughters 'Don’t you think that it’s weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission?'
    She also asked her girls if they think its strange the princess didn't ask the witch why she needed the apple, to guide them not to take food from strangers
    Bell was mocked online for politicizing a cartoon created 80-years-ago
    People took to Twitter to slam Bell, including actor James Woods in his typical dry humor questioning if Bell means 'looney feminist Snow White'

Maybe the prince should've just said, "Yo beyotch! Get yo' ass outta bed and lemme plant one on ya!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    cvdvas6.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...arged-sending-homophobic-threats-herself.html
    Charge her with a hate crime.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...gCNf9Vyoq2ku0RJUaP_UO8vxBcFWyoImOqzVxB7_VvTb4
    'You cannot kiss someone if they're sleeping': Frozen star Kristen Bell claims Snow White is sending the wrong message about consent to children and insists the prince should have asked permission first

The star of Disney's Frozen opened up to Parenting Magazine about her concerns over the Disney cartoon classic, released in 1938She says she asked her daughters 'Don’t you think that it’s weird that the prince kisses Snow White without her permission?'
    She also asked her girls if they think its strange the princess didn't ask the witch why she needed the apple, to guide them not to take food from strangers
    People took to Twitter to slam Bell, including actor James Woods in his typical dry humor questioning if Bell means 'looney feminist Snow White'

I guess if you consider this "mouth to mouth" and/or "CPR", you can't save someone's life without getting prior consent.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Simple.
    Anyone white disagreeing with them is a white supremists.
    Anyone non-white disagreeing with them supports a white supremists.

I'm a little worried for the SJW types. They're already labeling everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% as "alt-right," which makes it meaningless. The shelf life of that particular epithet was amazingly short! We made it past the 20th century until the time when "racist," fascist", and "Nazi" lost meaning by applying them to everyone who does not agree with them 100%. Now they have to fabricate an entirely new pejorative to use to label their designated enemies!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wait, if "breastfeeding is natural" is bad because it enforces "traditional gender roles"... Oh nevermind. I will never understand liberals. You can't understand the insane by applying sane standards to them.

Well, you are talking about the same people that think police are Nazis, and that only the police should have guns.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    White people do have their own cultures. Plural. There isn't one culture for all white people. That's nonsense.[/QUOT

Whoa! Whoa!

Don't you know that all white people are identical in every conceivable way, including being racist ---> fascist ---> a Nazi ---> literally Hitler?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Bell is a blonde, isn’t she? Maybe that explains things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    White people do have their own cultures. Plural. There isn't one culture for all white people. That's nonsense.

Agreed.

I recall a few years ago having the discussion in INGO as to whether the term “white pride” is the equivalent to “black pride”. My position was that “black culture” is not uniform and homogenous, there is, at least, an identifiable somewhat cohesive culture in this country that goes along with the African-American experience. The same is not true of so-called “white culture”. There is French culture, Polish culture, German culture, etc., etc., etc., but nothing approaching a cohesive “white culture”.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm only white until I get out in the sun. After that, it's game on! Then winter comes, and I'm white again. Suns-a-beach.

Agreed.

I recall a few years ago having the discussion in INGO as to whether the term “white pride” is the equivalent to “black pride”. My position was that “black culture” is not uniform and homogenous, there is, at least, an identifiable somewhat cohesive culture in this country that goes along with the African-American experience. The same is not true of so-called “white culture”. There is French culture, Polish culture, German culture, etc., etc., etc., but nothing approaching a cohesive “white culture”.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom