• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Sandy soil low and gravel hills. Hardwood and pines. Grass grows in the lanes but not thick. I can mow them two times a year plus fall after leaf drop.
    Had a guy next door on federal land yelling at me for mowing my lanes the day before deer season last year. Shot my buck on a nice mowed path the next morning .;)
    Yah....most people don't get it but deer could give 2 :poop::poop: about motorized vehicles.

Hell I have them just hang around and watch while I running around the property.

Now shut the motor off....then things change quickly

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It looks like a 3 cylinder 4 stroke Articat. They made those for their own snowmobiles and also for suzuki. They are about the only manufacturer that sold outside their own brand. You can change the springs in the clutch to get it to engage faster for a snappier shot off the line. I would bet you can get almost any part you need from dennis kirk they have a catalog.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    It looks like a 3 cylinder 4 stroke Articat. They made those for their own snowmobiles and also for suzuki. They are about the only manufacturer that sold outside their own brand. You can change the springs in the clutch to get it to engage faster for a snappier shot off the line. I would bet you can get almost any part you need from dennis kirk they have a catalog.
    Thanks for that link, I had not seen that one before!

Top Bottom