The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This is a bit of a red flag. First, that she believes there are 75 million Trumpers. But also that she believes *most* of them are card carrying NRA members. That’s just ignorance. If she said gun owners, or 2A supporters, that part would be at least accurate. But it’s troubling that she’s implying violence. Like there’s actually gonna be 75 million armed citizens protecting Trump. She’s either pandering hard, or she doesn’t know the subject.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is a bit of a red flag. First, that she believes there are 75 million Trumpers. But also that she believes *most* of them are card carrying NRA members. That’s just ignorance. If she said gun owners, or 2A supporters, that part would be at least accurate. But it’s troubling that she’s implying violence. Like there’s actually gonna be 75 million armed citizens protecting Trump. She’s either pandering hard, or she doesn’t know the subject.
    Wasn't the high water mark for NRA membership something like 5 million?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ah, hell no. This lifetime member is definitely not taking arms to protect any politician; especially a buffoon who thinks he can hoodwink me in to believing he won.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And just in time too!

Since, for a number of reasons, my exodus from Commie Michigan is delayed for at least a year or more, my next best option is that perhaps if I open an account at an Indiana bank it will protect me from the CBDC. Probably need a bank that is ONLY in Indiana (or other no-CBDC states).

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Dutch Gov't has collapsed. The Farmers Party has prevailed.
    Starts at the 3 minute mark.
    I think this is a "government collapse" like Jan 6 was an "insurrection".

Top Bottom