The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    To this I say:
    "You first. REAL leaders lead by example. So remove YOUR carbon footprint by 100% and those who also believe it will follow for the good of Gaia/Mother Earth. So go on, off yourself first for the good of the planet.

But you wont because you are un-serious. Just like those who spout off about global warming issues with sea level rise and then buy beachfront mansions that would be obliterated if what they claimed was actually true. "

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This may foretell what is next, how it will happen, and even a good dose of the why.

Did you really think bailin's would just mean the money you had in the bank? If you have a home loan that house is just as much at risk.
    I've been looking into this recently, as David Webb has been in several videos and has a free download of the great taking. Six months later after posting the links, do you feel this is a possibility? From my research it appears there are systems and mechanisms put in pace over decades to facilitate theft of stocks and bonds.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been looking into this recently, as David Webb has been in several videos and has a free download of the great taking. Six months later after posting the links, do you feel this is a possibility? From my research it appears there are systems and mechanisms put in pace over decades to facilitate theft of stocks and bonds.
    100% believe that it will happen. Dying empires do self destructive things often for "the greater good(that is code for those in power to get more wealth and power)" it seems and really put the screws on their own citizens when they realize the debts owed can never be repaid.

I suspect war, more printing, and then outright theft are in our future. Not sure on the timeline, but part one is being aggressively pursued. Part 2 will really hit home soon as we are running 1 trillion more in debt every 100 days currently and the only way to even maintain paying the interest soon will be inflating the money supply. Those will lead to part 3 more than likely in short order.

I think all 3 could be delayed with some proper governance, but part 2 is unavoidable at some point(short of an actual default), which will cause the younger generations to call for part 3 as they never could afford to own much anyway.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    100% believe that it will happen. Dying empires do self destructive things often for "the greater good(that is code for those in power to get more wealth and power)" it seems and really put the screws on their own citizens when they realize the debts owed can never be repaid.

I suspect war, more printing, and then outright theft are in our future. Not sure on the timeline, but part one is being aggressively pursued. Part 2 will really hit home soon as we are running 1 trillion more in debt every 100 days currently and the only way to even maintain paying the interest soon will be inflating the money supply. Those will lead to part 3 more than likely in short order.

I think all 3 could be delayed with some proper governance, but part 2 is unavoidable at some point(short of an actual default), which will cause the younger generations to call for part 3 as they never could afford to own much anyway.
    It's my big picture outlook also and you've summarized it very well with those general timeline events. Either very few people see the big picture or don't want to talk about it, just like the vax. The pace of what you call "dying empires doing self destructive things" is moving much faster every day. I saw someone call the "1 trillion additional debt every 100 days" , "The Quickening". Bill Holter talks about fiat currency being mathmatically impossible to survive, not able to even pay the interest on immense rising debt.

People work their entire careers to save that fiat money and buy stocks/bonds without realizing the constructs intentionally built to devalue it or take it away. The history I've read and watched about it is terrible, along with the real time destruction. There's a lot of details and distractions that keep most people unaware and/or confused, preventing them from preparing. I definitely see the "survival and disaster preparedness" forum and "Is Silver next?" thread being quite important.

Top Bottom