The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I kept waitin' on the second bike!
    I think that actually was the second bike. It belongs to the guy you see rolling along the ground in the foreground. I don’t think it makes sense that the guy who hit the wall got to the wall that far ahead of his own bike. I think his bike is already off camera to the right someplace.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think that actually was the second bike. It belongs to the guy you see rolling along the ground in the foreground. I don’t think it makes sense that the guy who hit the wall got to the wall that far ahead of his own bike. I think his bike is already off camera to the right someplace.
    If he got sideways and high-sided, he could absolutely get that far ahead of his bike

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    His bike is on the left of him in the dust cloud. It hit the wall just before he did.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Not gonna lie. I like that intersection.

There. I said it.

I won't even argue about the roundabouts as a whole... But they did a great disservice to traffic exiting the interstate and headed south on 62/10th that formerly could pass over the train and merge seamlessly. They wrecked the good design and spent money and material to replace it with a less traffic efficient design that requires yielding to both roundabout traffic and trains. :noway:

Last edited:
    Reactions: DCR

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    I won't even argue about the roundabouts as a whole... But they did a great disservice to traffic exiting the interstate and headed south on 62/10th that formerly could pass over the train and merge seamlessly. They wrecked the good design and spent money and material to replace it with a less traffic efficient design that requires yielding to both roundabout traffic and trains. :noway:
    As my wife used to say about work --
    "people a lot smarter than us have already figured this out."

Actually no, I got it wrong.
    "People a lot smarter than you have already figured this out."

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    gLNErth.jpg

Status