The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you can even try to empathize with cyclists for a second. a car has energy limited only by its fuel tank, to stop a cyclist is to demand a major energy expenditure to just get going again. Many states recognizing this have changed laws so stop signs mean yield to bicyclists. .
    If they are woke, they have it backward. What uses more carbon? A bicycle starting up or a car?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And INGO hates bike lanes, so where DO you want them to ride? You should review the Northridge quake in '94. There were large areas in which bicycles were just about the only viable means of transportation if you didn't wish to walk. Think about that when you think about gov't shutting off your car to limit your mobility
    I am willing to compcompromise . If we have a major earthquake you can have a full 18 inches of road

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I take it you’ve never had one of these “protesters” block you from getting to work or home?

Thanks to the wisdom of the US Govt and overbearing morons that demand public accommodations for their hobby, I actually live right next to an ongoing protest. Including having the driveway to my home blocked several times.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I take it you've never seen what happens when you actually spray someone with a pressure washer.
    Depends on the pressure washer, tip, and distance. Some of the 115 volt home ones at more than a couple of inches, they get a bit wet. 4 cylinder diesel powered running 10k psi... Then there's hotsy where with the burner cranked up you can pretty much boil the skin off someone. And can't forget the 46k psi running a spin tip. I saw some photos of that one. From what I was told the Drs couldn't tell what was boot, sock, skin,...

But now for the photo

6MdNePx_d.webp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom