The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This pleasant day has hit a snag.
    How about yours?

View attachment 365592
    New theory.
    A person ridding by on a bike was admiring the 4 neatly stacked pallets(3 and 4 now off to the left). A dog jumped the fence and began bitting him(note the blood loss on the sidewalk). In a mad dash to save his leg from being torn off, he swerved onto the road right at the time a semi was heading west bound. The driver of said truck slammed on his brakes, but it was to late(notice the blood trail on the road). As he hit the biker and dog. While slamming the breaks his trailer jacknifed and he hit the pallets of paint.
    So if you ride a bicyle beware of pallets of paint.
    The dog survived his ordeal and was back in his fence and mysteriously digging a hole under his favorite tree when investigators arrived.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    This pleasant day has hit a snag.
    How about yours?

View attachment 365592

Reminds me of many years ago when Ma sent me into the store to buy a gallon of milk... I was so little, it was everything I could do to lift it up... allllmoooost got it on the conveyor... when it slipped, hit the concrete floor and exploded like a milk grenade.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Reminds me of many years ago when Ma sent me into the store to buy a gallon of milk... I was so little, it was everything I could do to lift it up... allllmoooost got it on the conveyor... when it slipped, hit the concrete floor and exploded like a milk grenade.

Hopefully helps people realize, when someone loses any quantity of blood, it looks like there's so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom