The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I own a duplex. Both furnaces and both water heaters were in the attic when I bought it. Best I can tell it was built that way. When I had to replace the furnaces (yes, both went out at once) the water heaters had to be moved to get to them. They were old so I junked them and installed two new units IN THE FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT!

Why they were up there in the first place I never figured out. All the plumbing was in the basement.
    Many duplex’s houses have three electrical meters. very First house I purchased was a duplex.
    the main house meter ran the sump pump in crawlspace and the water well.
    the first duplex meter all outlets and heating cooling for that rental side and the garage in between half.
    the second duplex meter. Ran all outlets heating and cooling for my side before I rented it out.

given enough time and replacement costs when things broke I was going to install electrical so the water heater Was pulling from the rental side for my hot water. I ended up moving to Austin Texas and rented out my side for a few years then sold the duplex when I was ready to

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And.. those kids, and those parents will be like.. "oh, there's nothing wrong with that".

Yes Karen.
    That IS the problem.
    Stopped raising kids to be ready to be an adult.

Oh, my son is only 720 months old.
    Karen, that's 20 years old.

ge3a42q5ngta1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom