The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

1695484842709.png

1992 Formula 242 ls​

$2,500
    Listed 6 weeks ago in Colchester, VT

Seller's Description​

19 something 242 formula Ls She’s pretty filthy just like the women you’re gonna attract with this elegant piece of machinery. Good luck getting out of St. Albans bay without a full boat of future ex wives! The 5.7 merc cruiser drinks less than you did after your first break up. Fresh marine Eldbrock intake and 650cfm carb. trim tabs don’t work, but if you’re buying this you probably don’t either. Whatever Is left of the interior smells musty and should be redone. Or leave it to cover the stench of your future cabin activities. I started restoring it three or four years ago and then I got busy with life and abandoned it. Kinda like you did with your first kid. This boat is the perfect compliment to your Marb windbreaker. Let your out of fashion mustache flow in the wind, take that wife beater off and enjoy the lake after a few hundred dollars and tens of beers! Trade for pto attachments, a decent jeep, trailers, etc.
    See less

Colchester, VT
    Location is approximate

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Aubrey Plaza (“Zuzu”) had a stroke when she was 20.

OK that’s not funny, and that’s not why this is in the funny picture thread.

She could not use the right side of her body, and she could only speak a few random words for a couple days. Expressive aphasia. OK that’s not funny either but it’s sort of why this is in the funny picture thread.

Follow the link to the YouTube Short (I don’t know why I can’t embed those) and hang with it to the end, where she is telling about one of the few words she could say. THAT’s funny.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Aubrey Plaza (“Zuzu”) had a stroke when she was 20.

OK that’s not funny, and that’s not why this is in the funny picture thread.

She could not use the right side of her body, and she could only speak a few random words for a couple days. Expressive aphasia. OK that’s not funny either but it’s sort of why this is in the funny picture thread.

Follow the link to the YouTube Short (I don’t know why I can’t embed those) and hang with it to the end, where she is telling about one of the few words she could say. THAT’s funny.

That happens with being funny, or sarcastic.

Even when you say, "I'm not being sarcastic", they think you're being sarcastic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom