The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Can't post the link due to the language, but I HIGHLY RECOMEND you all go to YouTube and watch the video...

Rob Schneider - Woke Up in America (2023) HD [FULL SHOW]​

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    This is me (kinda) too. Why DoggyMama saves all her crap, I have no idea. ;)
    My grandmother had a half gallon pickle jar full of buttons. My mom had her little beginner quart jar half full.

My grandmother could literally put her hand in the button jar, pull out a handful to spread across the table and in seconds she had a match for any button that we kids just lost from our shirts or coats.
    She also kept bales of old shirts and pants she made quilts out of.
    Those were her treasures and a small part of all her work she did.
    Nothing went to waste.
    :thumbsup:

jars-of-vintage-buttons.jpg

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Old school Anti Gravity Tape. The called it Duck Tape!
    Nahhh, Speed Tape. Used to protect the substrate when the protective coatings have been compromised.

I would bet however that was not quite what the Type Design holder had in mind when the passage in the manual authorizing the application of Speed Tape was written.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Nahhh, Speed Tape. Used to protect the substrate when the protective coatings have been compromised.

I would bet however that was not quite what the Type Design holder had in mind when the passage in the manual authorizing the application of Speed Tape was written.
    My very first time on oceangoing vessel was a cruise trip for our honeymoon. Early on, we had the obligatory life boat drill. As we were standing around next to a lifeboat, I noticed it had white crosses of tape all over the bottom of it.

One of the ship’s officers was standing nearby, and I asked him what that was. He said it was reflective tape so search planes/vessels could more easily see the boat in case the lifeboat capsized. I said ”That’s a cheerful thought. Just wanted to make sure you guys weren’t patching leaks with duct tape.” He got a big laugh out of that

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    My very first time on oceangoing vessel was a cruise trip for our honeymoon. Early on, we had the obligatory life boat drill. As we were standing around next to a lifeboat, I noticed it had white crosses of tape all over the bottom of it.

One of the ship’s officers was standing nearby, and I asked him what that was. He said it was reflective tape so search planes/vessels could more easily see the boat in case the lifeboat capsized. I said ”That’s a cheerful thought. Just wanted to make sure you guys weren’t patching leaks with duct tape.” He got a big laugh out of that
    Shouldn't they put even more of the reflective tape on the top of the lifeboat?

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Shouldn't they put even more of the reflective tape on the top of the lifeboat?
    Numerous signaling devices are carried onboard lifeboats and life rafts, flares (rocket and Hand, smoke signals, mirrors, radar reflectors, signaling flashlight, transponders, etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeboat_(shipboard)

If the lifeboat capsizes many of these would probably be lost to the bottom or drift away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom