The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    dolist-yell-at-my-kids-stop-yelling-loveyoumemeit

Like a few days ago at McDonalds a lady was yelling at them over how hot it was in the play area and making a scene. 2 minutes later she's yelling at her kids like she has no clue why they are completely out of control.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Plus you still need wired for charging.
    At work, most of the mice are wired, or were when I retired.
    Every once in a while, a new boss shows up and wants to 'improve' things.
    Which means trying out new things, that have actually been tried before and FAILED.
    But they think it will be different, this time.

Watch the panic when the rechargeable mice die, and you need to recharge them.
    Then break out the second rechargeable mice, and it's battery lasts 4 minutes.
    Then you break out the AA (or was it AAA) mice.
    And the same idiot that turned down your battery order is looking expectantly at you.
    And you remind him, that HE said the production crew will be in charge of that.
    Only, they ran through the pack of batteries AGAIN, and didn't bother to reorder batteries.
    So they're searching as fast as they can, before the Cast terminates, and cost the company hundreds of thousands of $$$, and the idiot boss is looking at his 'career dissipation light' flash on/off.

But hey, what does a guy like me with 30 years of experience know.
    :)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    No you don't. Well, maybe you do, but there is plenty of inductive charging going on and it will get nothing but faster. Just wait. For personal use, wired connects are on borrowed time.
    You can call that wireless if you want - I don't. You need the same number of wires going to the inductive charger, that has to be compatible with your device, as you would to charge the device directly by wire. Plus sometimes they are slower.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom