The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    picture-frame-dont-be-so-hard-on-yourself-mom-et-had-an-alien-living-her-house-days-and-didnt-notice

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

We had a sign at #1 Caster that read, "We're not just the best because we say we are. We're the best because our customers say we are."
    I told everyone it should read, "We're not just the best because we say we are. We're the best because everyone else is more F'd up than we are F'd up."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Dated a girl from Oregon whose father was some sort of burger clown out there. He would chow down on the burgers for commercials but they were so adulterated (pimped up for the camera) that he would spit them out immediately.

Maybe Dee or D-Burger? Man, lost her number since she got married. Wish I could remember.
    Most of that is not food. They use motor oil for syrup commercials. Silicone spray to glisten.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Most of that is not food. They use motor oil for syrup commercials. Silicone spray to glisten.

Ok, makes sense. I think she told me like spray on starch to make the burger glisten.

Bite and right into the spit bucket.

Sorry, cannot remember the chain, but it was out West (she was Mormon, or as she described it, ex-Mormon Drinking Team) but I remember him being dressed as clown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom