The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got home from work, threw the costumes on the kids and went to trick or treating. Some lady offered me candy. I was like uh no? She said but you dressed up as a trash man. I said no I just got off work :facepalm: My wife almost peed herself giggling.
    That's actually pretty awesome. Like the coalminer that showed up at his kid's game covered in dirt and grime from the mine that was in the news the other day. Good on you sir! :thumbsup:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    This is pretty funny, and if you haven’t seen the Owl Kitty series of videos you’re missing out. Especially the Jurassic Park ones.

Those of a military bent might notice a peculiarity or two. I mean besides the cat and the wild violation of flying and other safety rules. But enjoy anyway!

It’s rumored that Tom Cruise had to stand on a box to be as tall as the cat.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have also never seen "Gone With the Wind" or "The Sound of Music", despite being of the generation that should have. :):
    Out collecting aluminum cans?

I never watched gwtw, but every Christmas since the seventies SoM!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I have seen those but I have never seen "Easy Rider". I went to it twice in theaters but fell asleep both times. I'll catch it on tv some time.
    Do not bother watching on regular TV, internet would be OK. Regular TV will edit out parts that are essential to the movie. Pulp Ficton is another one that is butchered by the censors. Quigley Down Under is another that a couple scenes are edited out that ruin the movie. Jim.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Do not bother watching on regular TV, internet would be OK. Regular TV will edit out parts that are essential to the movie. Pulp Ficton is another one that is butchered by the censors. Quigley Down Under is another that a couple scenes are edited out that ruin the movie. Jim.
    Thank you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Blazing Saddle, edited for TV, will air from 9 pm to 9:05 pm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom