Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Hopefully the family sedan is up-armored

Close; we are (usually) driving a Chevrolet Suburban, so I'm a bit armored, and elevated with better fields of observation!

Although I call this vehicle the Earth Ravager, because I think a tree cries every time I start it. It is a LOT of vehicle, but having it keeps Mrs. MarkC happy!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Well I overshot Halloween by a few days, but this is still funny. Helps if you understand Spanish, but not required, context is informative.

TRIGGER WARNING: This is probably not PC...

[video=youtube;RRJkvUW5j0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRJkvUW5j0o[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    3fg7u3.jpg

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    That is unfortunate and saddening to hear. I feel the same way when I go through the east side of Indianapolis. Post Road south of Fort Harrison is particularly troubling, but the entire area where I grew up is not what it once was. Closing Fort Harrison was particularly hard on the east side, along with other major business losses (Western Electric, Ford, Navistar, etc, etc).

My cousin grew up off of 38th and Post rd. Haven’t been there in in quite while but back about 10-15 years it was getting bad. Hold ups at Church’s fried chicken and the liquor store.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    My cousin grew up off of 38th and Post rd. Haven’t been there in in quite while but back about 10-15 years it was getting bad. Hold ups at Church’s fried chicken and the liquor store.

When I was younger, we used to get "party supplies" at The Depot at 45th and Post. I wouldn't go in a liquor store in that neighborhood today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom