Monroe County
    WHJ9l85.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Rouge chickens? Is that what you get when you pair a chicken with a flamingo?
    If we're gonna be overrun by pink chickens, I'm going rogue. :runaway:
    That would be the allowing the illeagle chicken crossing business, allowing billions of chicken into our sovereign land. I want my chickens domesticity raised, not drunk from tequila, or imitation imported from China made from cats and dogs. :lmfao:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    That would be the allowing the illeagle chicken crossing business, allowing billions of chicken into our sovereign land. I want my chickens domesticity raised, not drunk from tequila, or imitation imported from China made from cats and dogs. :lmfao:
    Wait, now we have sick eagles??? I’m so done with 2021.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

I don't want any pink chickens, drunk chickens, Chinese chickens, or ill eagles.
    I am, however, interested in knowing how you raise your chicken's domesticity.

Do you let it live in the house for a week before you eat it?
    Will it do chores?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Wasn't that the premise of An Officer And A Gentleman movie?
    Yup. Texas has them too. At Brooks AFB in San Antonio there was a GS-something secretary with a couple or three kids who married one of my newest airmen, first time marriage for him. One of the other civilians told me at the time that she had been previously married to two other airmen (one at a time, presumably), divorcing them as soon as they got PCS orders to leave. Sure enough, 2.5 years later when he got orders, BOOM. Divorce.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Wasn't that the premise of An Officer And A Gentleman movie?
    I started Navy OCS in 1985, Newport, RI, three years after the movie. I was married and my wife at the time wanted me to come back to Indiana and sweep her off her feet at her place of employment in my dress whites. Did not do that, but two of my fellow classmates met and married ladies from the Newport area. One of them is still married to this day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom