• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It will be an interesting election, I'll be curious to see how much of it's cover the machine will be willing to shed to protect it's chosen candidates. Some fist fights or shoot outs around drop boxes and the discovery of bogus ballots tracing back to their source will erode everybody's already fading confidence in government.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It will be an interesting election, I'll be curious to see how much of it's cover the machine will be willing to shed to protect it's chosen candidates. Some fist fights or shoot outs around drop boxes and the discovery of bogus ballots tracing back to their source will erode everybody's already fading confidence in government.
    But communists don't care if the proles know the elections are fixed - in fact it has the added benefit of further demoralizing them

Remember what they say about how you have to get out of communism once you vote it in

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Eh, I would expect the media to obfuscate better this time. Smooth out that line to make it look more natural.
    Don’t think they’re that smart, nor do they have to do anything different. There were no consequences or repercussions last time.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Over the last few days, the algorithms have fed me two different statistics in meme form :

1) There are somewhere around 20M gun owners that do not vote.

2) Around 30% of hunters do not vote.

I don't pretend that they would all vote the same way, but attaching voter registration to hunting licenses or slipping self-addressed stamped envelopes into a box of ammo, fill out and send back, would be a good start to fighting fire with fire.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Over the last few days, the algorithms have fed me two different statistics in meme form :

1) There are somewhere around 20M gun owners that do not vote.

2) Around 30% of hunters do not vote.

I don't pretend that they would all vote the same way, but attaching voter registration to hunting licenses or slipping self-addressed stamped envelopes into a box of ammo, fill out and send back, would be a good start to fighting fire with fire.
    That is exactly how they do it…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 367053
    View attachment 367054
    The real graphs.

Yes I've tried to warn people it's going to happen again but on a much greater scale than last time. It doesn't matter who they run.
    I think this time you will see it in house and senate race's and possibly Governor race's.
    This time they’ll smooth out the curves to make it less obvious

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    View attachment 367053
    View attachment 367054
    The real graphs.

Yes I've tried to warn people it's going to happen again but on a much greater scale than last time. It doesn't matter who they run.
    I think this time you will see it in house and senate race's and possibly Governor race's.
    I posted an article that some conspiracy theorists believe the push to get bidet out of he race is because he is polling at a level they cannot hide the steal. In 2020 the polls were close enough and the media chants saying bidet was leading was a part of the steal cover. That cover is missing now…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I posted an article that some conspiracy theorists believe the push to get bidet out of he race is because he is polling at a level they cannot hide the steal. In 2020 the polls were close enough and the media chants saying bidet was leading was a part of the steal cover. That cover is missing now…
    I dunno man. I think when you give illegal immigrants SSN's so that they can work, and then you give them voter registrations and let them use their SSN's for that, how would that not hide the steel even if on a massive level? They're getting so sophisticated with this **** are we all that sure there isn't a number they can't hit.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I dunno man. I think when you give illegal immigrants SSN's so that they can work, and then you give them voter registrations and let them use their SSN's for that, how would that not hide the steel even if on a massive level? They're getting so sophisticated with this **** are we all that sure there isn't a number they can't hit.
    This ^^
    Don't underestimate their dirtiness - they are good at it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That was not the point, there is no number they cannot hit but there is a number that get hard if not impossible to hide, that was the point.

Top Bottom