Indiana
    Anyone ever heard of this network?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Alright. I'll probably watch that. My instinct with Dinesh is typically skepticism. I've bought into his line before and it turned out to be ********. Fool me once...

Pretty sure he was taking the stance that Trump was a sore loser and the Republican party just wasn't cutting the mustard with the public right after the 2020 election... That is, until he saw a way to gain attention and profit with the opposite opinion.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I watched 2000 mules and it looked like a modernized version of old fashioned ballot box stuffing. It's something cities with strong political machines have done for a long time, like the RJ Daley joke about not caring how you vote as long as he's doing the counting. One of the reasons every machine has a law firm entrenched at the top of it is to make sure operations like this have legal cover. A smart PR group works with the media to make sure you only get one version, the black grandma one, of the issue.

As long as this combination is running in the big cities of swing states, you won't see another republican president unless it's a solidly corrupt RINO. The senate will look like the 1970s. Only when you get outside the legal bounds of the machine influence like house districts will there be different policies than those directed by the machines.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County