• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Interesting view on future law enforcement. Not sure how it would work in Chicago?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    While I definitely think this digital de-personing is going to be a big tool in the toolbox, it's not going to substitute for the kinetic. They won't be able to help themselves. The prisons will need refilling after all the real criminals are released on racial grounds, and their base will want to see gun owner blood on the news. Just like in the 90s, the FBI and ATF will be itching to get their trigger fingers off and get themselves on the news being heroes. They won't be content with the slow way, they will give in to the temptation to get out and kill, and they will celebrate it openly on TV just like Waco.

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    I mean while this would work for older folk, I'm not too sure how well this will work with Younger Conservatives who are already facing the "digital gulag" and have increasingly less to lose anyways?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I mean while this would work for older folk, I'm not too sure how well this will work with Younger Conservatives who are already facing the "digital gulag" and have increasingly less to lose anyways?
    Also doesn't work for any existing criminals. People with felony records already exist without banks, good jobs, above-board services, etc. They figure out how to survive. Eventually the fascist left is going to figure out that banning people doesn't make them stop existing.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Interesting article about how it is all over so just do what THE MAN says and you might be ok.

Just remember, there was a time when there were no smart phones nor internet yet one hell of a bloody war was fought on our soil. I pray it never happens again.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I guess if this **** starts happening it’s time to figure out something to do that’s just dumb enough to get three hots and a cot for the rest of my life. If I can’t live free on the inside or the outside, I might as well be provided for.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I guess if this **** starts happening it’s time to figure out something to do that’s just dumb enough to get three hots and a cot for the rest of my life. If I can’t live free on the inside or the outside, I might as well be provided for.
    That’s a big “no” for me brother. A pile of empty brass and a date with the State incinerator would be my future LOL

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    While I definitely think this digital de-personing is going to be a big tool in the toolbox, it's not going to substitute for the kinetic. They won't be able to help themselves. The prisons will need refilling after all the real criminals are released on racial grounds, and their base will want to see gun owner blood on the news. Just like in the 90s, the FBI and ATF will be itching to get their trigger fingers off and get themselves on the news being heroes. They won't be content with the slow way, they will give in to the temptation to get out and kill, and they will celebrate it openly on TV just like Waco.
    I suspect your correct. The anti American crowd will gleefully cheer as patriots fall victim to unconstitutional laws. If the cases make it to court, we have an opportunity to change the outcome

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The Townhall article makes me wonder why New York and Connecticut haven’t started using the “Digital Gulag” approach on all their non-compliant gun owners. Hopefully it’s because the “Digital Gulag” concept isn’t as workable as Bracken postulates.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The idea that the left's strategy is to turn us into felons with outstanding warrants who can be picked up at their convenience, isn't new. I think it's also accurate.
    But these leftist fascists have a lot of other agendas they're working on simultaneously in order to consolidate illegally gained power--HR 1 for example which would usurp state power over running elections.
    This might change the paradigm from "police state vs citizen" to "policestate.gov vs seceding states". Even if it doesn't come to that, there is local government. +/-95% of VA counties declared themselves 2A sanctuaries. I read that 2/3 of counties in the US are 2A sanctuaries.
    .gov would still be able to "cancel" people, businesses, and local gov't, financially but they'd tip their hand and show their tyrannical agenda for what it is. It's one thing to declare individual citizens (even 100million) criminals and domestic terrorists, but if they apply that to LEO and local officials, they'll really sound like antifa calling everybody they hate, a "nazi".
    The grievances leading up to the revolution were financial, judicial, legislative representation, and guns were the last straw. All of these seem to be relevant. By the time the "progressives" come for our guns, they'll have hit the reset button and put us back on Lexington green.

Top Bottom