Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Good part starts around one minute in. Tulsi puts Joy and Hillary in their place...

[video=youtube;-Y8ayIpjPvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8ayIpjPvY[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I do like Tulsi. If I were to vote for a Democrat (I won't), I would vote for her. She seems to be the most sane of the current crop.

As a side note, when did Whoopi become an 18th century barrister?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Have you looked into her religion?

No. Does she have one?

ETA: Sorry, I thought you were talking about Whoopi. But no, I have not looked into Tulsi's religion either. So she's Hindu? Is that significant?

Pretty cool that she used an Iron Butterfly song at her swearing in... "In a Bhagavad Gita baby" ;)

Didn't the Hindi come up with the Kama Sutra too? :naughty:

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    She speaks like a real Democrat !

I don’t agree with many of her views but she loves our country and understands the elitist human worms that are the modern “Democrats”.

BTW
    That old chick needs to shut the F*#” up!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I can hear rustling noise of the rats fleeing even before the light gets turned on. He must see Joe as a lost cause to get into the race himself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Joe is very beatable. I saw that interview he did on 60 minutes a couple of weeks ago. That old bastard no longer has a coherent grasp of reality. I don’t think he can retain the knowledge of which lies he’s told in the past so it all runs together.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Joe is very beatable. I saw that interview he did on 60 minutes a couple of weeks ago. That old bastard no longer has a coherent grasp of reality. I don’t think he can retain the knowledge of which lies he’s told in the past so it all runs together.

Bloomberg must have been sitting there watching this dumpster fire and finally decided he can't let this go down the toilet without at least trying. This will be interesting.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Bloomberg will be interesting. If he doesn't join the race, then I'm not sure what he has to gain by this head-fake.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bloomberg will be interesting. If he doesn't join the race, then I'm not sure what he has to gain by this head-fake.
    Yeah. I don’t think it was a head fake. I think this news was released to see if the bat**** crazies would be triggered ape****, as an initial gage on the reaction to him running. If twitter is outraged, he can just say, “what? I wasn’t preparing to run. I don’t know where y’all got that idea.”

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Bloomberg-Harris wouldn't make sense geographically. (ETA: well, maybe electorally.)

Bloomberg-Buttigieg, beyond alliterative quality, could be a demographers dream. Old/young, urban/rural, straight/not-straight, executive experience/executive experience, white/white.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Bloomberg-Harris wouldn't make sense geographically. (ETA: well, maybe electorally.)

Bloomberg-Buttigieg, beyond alliterative quality, could be a demographers dream. Old/young, urban/rural, straight/not-straight, executive experience/executive experience, white/white.
    White patriarchy for the win!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

...allegorical **********/real **********.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom