• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Too bad that he is ignorant that Obama actually did what Beto is only lobbying for with Operation Chokepoint.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When living in CA, it seemed like they would test everything there and then try to implement it though the rest of the states. Like that AWB you guys had, it actually started in CA about 1988ish. (I think) My brother and I would visit FREE states like AZ and NM during that time and gun guys in those states were all laughing about how crappy it would be to live in CA and nothing like that will ever happen here. Until it did.
    (we would go to out of state gun shows just to "pet" their guns because we couldn't have them) :(

Ya.. it sucked all over.

Our imports were cut off and/or way down. Then we couldn't import parts. Then they wanted to go after the ammo companies. And then over tax the ammo on us. Then they came after curtain gun types. I won't even mention the NFAs.
    I still have guns I won't shoot because I can't get parts. Every once in a while something will pop up but it's gone too quick or it's way too pricey.

Back then they were basically trying to kill us off from every avenue they could think of. And now they're rhetoric is even worse right from the start. They're not trying to be secretive like before. Not hiding anything this time. Going straight for the jugular.

I just want to shoot my guns and be happy. Is that too much to ask? :dunno:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Source:

aILof7i.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have gave up on Joes gaffes it was and is never ending!

But when “Ol Joe” comes up with a story about defeating a gang leader in 1962 I have to share it with you folks!

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-...harriot-lifeguard-root-retelling-race-1459303

BTW

Mike Frances O’Rourke has self inflicted a large amount of damage to the Democrats by forcing each candidate to take a stand on confiscation. This also has increased support for the President or at least disenfranchised some Democrats not to vote.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have gave up on Joes gaffes it was and is never ending!

But when “Ol Joe” comes up with a story about defeating a gang leader in 1962 I have to share it with you folks!

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-...harriot-lifeguard-root-retelling-race-1459303

BTW

Mike Frances O’Rourke has self inflicted a large amount of damage to the Democrats by forcing each candidate to take a stand on confiscation. This also has increased support for the President or at least disenfranchised some Democrats not to vote.

Joe Biden and Corn Pop

....and what really happened.....

Ul3Yi0n.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That Politifact article is from 2018, so before his recent comments in the debate.
    I thought something wasn’t quite right. I mean “Hell yea we’re gonna take your ARs and AKs” is a pretty definitive statement.

Heck they even made T-shirts with that slogan on them.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    This might be of interest.... Colin Noir's latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYBfEdybSY

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, there's some backtracking that his proposal is a "buyback."

That may be what his campaign proposes; it is not what he said.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I love how politics works....

Throw something way over the top out there, and see if it sticks. If so, GAME ON. If not, well, we can always backtrack, play it down, and pretend it was never said.

We know darned well Bob meant what he said.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Beto only wants to confiscate a weapon "...if it was designed to be used to kill people on a battlefield."

Or, in other words, every firearm in existence, because every type of firearm, from field howitzer to muzzle-loading single shot pistol, has, at some time, been used to kill people on a battlefield.

A vote for a Democrat is a vote for forced disarmament.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting how the Democrats kinda bashed Beta for it. "NO! You're not supposed to actually SAY that! We're supposed to say words like 'common sense gun safety laws'. You're ruining it!"

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Interesting how the Democrats kinda bashed Beta for it. "NO! You're not supposed to actually SAY that! We're supposed to say words like 'common sense gun safety laws'. You're ruining it!"

Yeah, I noticed that too, particularly from Mayor Pete.

No, Beto has taken a position that fractures the internal Dem coalitions. He's taken the gun grabbers for his own. Now, the others can't rely on those votes in the primaries.

I have no idea how many of them there are, but the rest of the field was hoping to not make that an internal wedge issue, I think.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke

Did you know that "Bob" spelled backwards still spells "Dick"?

Just don't call him Francis...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom