flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    VxpjQ9b.jpg

:facepalm:

Like John Wayne said, You can't fix stupid.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I bet she knows how it works - but it's campaigning.
    Ok howbout.

Candidates running for office who should presumably know better shouldn’t be allowed to propose policies to clueless potential voters based on misinformation.

Although if that were the case I doubt that very many candidates would be allowed to propose anything.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ok howbout.

Candidates running for office who should presumably know better shouldn’t be allowed to propose policies to clueless potential voters based on misinformation.

Although if that were the case I doubt that very many candidates would be allowed to propose anything.
    Exactly. The vast majority of crap they promise is stuff they have no control over. Most of it falls on congress.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Guess it’s time for some lying Joe news!

Six times Biden made up events that never happened!
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-major-events-in-his-life-that-never-happened

Strange conversation with Joe’s wife basically you might not like Joe but you have to vote for him!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/19/politics/jill-biden-joe-biden-beat-donald-trump

Jill Biden said:
    "And maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'OK, I personally like so and so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

So basically, you need to Swallow Joe in order to Beat Trump.

My Hooker couldn't have said it any better.
    YQypggt.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm still thinking it's going to be Hillary again at the last minute. There was a big push near the end of the campaign to put Ted Kennedy in front of Jimmy Carter in 80. Somewhere either he was told to drop out or he changed his mind about wanting to run.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm still thinking it's going to be Hillary again at the last minute. There was a big push near the end of the campaign to put Ted Kennedy in front of Jimmy Carter in 80. Somewhere either he was told to drop out or he changed his mind about wanting to run.

tyx9emw.gif

It's the only play they have.
    Everyone else is sucking and they know it, there is no fire for any one of the clowns they have put forward.
    They need an angle to unite the dem. party on a national level. "It's her turn!, take your chance to right the wrongs of 2016!"
    Too bad they are going to frost all of the "independent" voters out there if they run her.

Trump 2020.

Get my case of Blue Moon ready.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    tyx9emw.gif

It's the only play they have.
    Everyone else is sucking and they know it, there is no fire for any one of the clowns they have put forward.
    They need an angle to unite the dem. party on a national level. "It's her turn!, take your chance to right the wrongs of 2016!"
    Too bad they are going to frost all of the "independent" voters out there if they run her.

Trump 2020.

Get my case of Blue Moon ready.

Maybe we can look forward to an even bigger crater than election night 2016 although it's going to be hard to top that one.;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Trump's job approval numbers are really not good. Not terrible - they've been worse - but not very good.

Having said that, Trump still beats the current roster, and HRC. If the Dems find ANY sort of likable centrist, they would have a chance.

Right now, seems to me that Trump is safe in 2020. And maybe 2024.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Trump's job approval numbers are really not good. Not terrible - they've been worse - but not very good.

Having said that, Trump still beats the current roster, and HRC. If the Dems find ANY sort of likable centrist, they would have a chance.

Right now, seems to me that Trump is safe in 2020. And maybe 2024.

...and 2028. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom