• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Abrams is a media darling, but the rest of us say....who? You mean the lady with hardly any political experience who lost in her run for governor of Georgia?

vs Klob who delivered Minnesota for Joe and can deliver more midwestern states than anyone else.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I predict Biden dying onstage doing pushups.
    Given some of Biden's recent behavior, I wonder if we'll see Trump push his buttons until he cracks and tries to swing at Trump. How would the Secret Service handle a former VP and POTUS scrap?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Given some of Biden's recent behavior, I wonder if we'll see Trump push his buttons until he cracks and tries to swing at Trump. How would the Secret Service handle a former VP and POTUS scrap?

Man oh man. I'd pay top dollar to see that

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Just for the record I predicted that a week or two ago... ;)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Probably with uproarious laughter.

I recommend Joe pick Hiliary for VP.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;1lWJXDG2i0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A[/video]

I've been watching twitter for the absolute disarray and anguish of my political opposition.

The democratic party has alienated their base so badly, and continue to twist the knife, that they're going to end up getting Trump haters to vote for him in spite.

Just watch, Biden is going to end up nominating hillary for VP as a final stab in the back and death sentence for the party.

Biden can't even get one sentence out without forgetting who his boss was for 8 years, or getting inches away from a physical altercation he started. The only reason I can guess that they're going with Biden is purely because they'd rather Biden loses than Bernie wins.

At least democrats are finally getting what they deserve.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's already forgotten who Beto is. Next week he'll be Pro 2A but want to close the pool hall loophole.

Seriously, Joe is a moderate dem. Unless there is some major travesty to with firearms (ala Sandy Hook and little kids), the dems aren't going to rock the boat on guns. Increased taxes on the 1%, probably. Guns? No.
    Someone called him a moderate last week. He said, “no, I’m a progressive.”

Guns are a grudge issue for democrat politicians. They’ll push it regardless. And I’m pretty sure they’ll raise MY taxes. It’s what they do. Pelosi has been [STRIKE]chomping[/STRIKE] gumming at the bit to roll back my tax breaks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So Biden won Michigan. Bernie was up by 10 points earlier.

I guess when the pollsters called, the Zoomer Bernie bros thought that was voting? :dunno:

At Bernie’s rallies he should probably run a seminar on how to show up at the polls.

Or!

Alternate theory: the turnout among dead people was very heavy.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    So it's a wash? :dunno:

Personality wise - yep. Both are a-holes and jerks.
    Also there's not much question that Biden is a kleptocrat, given the evidence that came out over the last few months.
    Difference is - one has openly stated that he wants to disarm you and put Beto in charge of it. The other has publicly stated (and acted) quite the opposite.
    And then there's the question of coattails - if you elect Biden , who does that empower vs who gets empowered if you re-elect Trump.

So which do you choose? Even if you have to hold your nose.

You knew I was a snake when you picked me up....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone called him a moderate last week. He said, “no, I’m a progressive.”

Guns are a grudge issue for democrat politicians. They’ll push it regardless. And I’m pretty sure they’ll raise MY taxes. It’s what they do. Pelosi has been [STRIKE]chomping[/STRIKE] gumming at the bit to roll back my tax breaks.
    Biden got his nose all out of joint in the interview with “Chuck” Wallace when Wallace tried to categorize him as the moderate. Surprised Biden didn’t take a swing at him. “Get it right! I’m a progressive.”

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Abrams is a media darling, but the rest of us say....who? You mean the lady with hardly any political experience who lost in her run for governor of Georgia?

vs Klob who delivered Minnesota for Joe and can deliver more midwestern states than anyone else.

They're not interested in the midwestern states, they need someone that can influence TX or FL. With the degree of wokeness now within the democrat party a white woman will not be up to par, they'll likely need to pull in someone hispanic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom