GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This is the key to beating Biden. All you have to do is get him a bit agitated and he’ll short circuit. That’s all Trump has to do if Biden is the nominee.

You could be right. He’s not even as witty or as funny as Trump can be when he gets riled up.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This is the key to beating Biden. All you have to do is get him a bit agitated and he’ll short circuit. That’s all Trump has to do if Biden is the nominee.

Valium.

Or maybe Joe will decide not to participate in a debate(s). I wouldn't. No upside....although Donald has yet to weather his first real crisis. We'll see how that plays out in the months ahead.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    FOS.jpg

He's gonna ban our AR-14s! Go Joe! :):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...it-auto-worker-in-profanity-laced-gun-dispute

So is the AR-14 one better or one worse than the AR-15?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think Ole Joe talks his own ****. How can anyone take you seriously Joe whe you say you support the second amendment but then you want to tap “Beato” as your point man?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How do you feel about your chosen candidate wanting to outlaw "assault rifles" and puting beto in charge?

He's already forgotten who Beto is. Next week he'll be Pro 2A but want to close the pool hall loophole.

Seriously, Joe is a moderate dem. Unless there is some major travesty to with firearms (ala Sandy Hook and little kids), the dems aren't going to rock the boat on guns. Increased taxes on the 1%, probably. Guns? No.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think Ole Joe talks his own ****. How can anyone take you seriously Joe whe you say you support the second amendment but then you want to tap “Beato” as your point man?

Sadly, I’m afraid there are many gun owners that will find nothing wrong with his position...even republican gun owners.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He's already forgotten who Beto is. Next week he'll be Pro 2A but want to close the pool hall loophole.

Seriously, Joe is a moderate dem. Unless there is some major travesty to with firearms (ala Sandy Hook and little kids), the dems aren't going to rock the boat on guns. Increased taxes on the 1%, probably. Guns? No.

Really? Seems like you are a "bit" misinformed.

[video=youtube;uq4vPgyRQY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq4vPgyRQY8[/video]

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

I bet that's what they thought in VA as well.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

That’s like saying the corona virus will never be here.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I bet that's what they thought in VA as well.

Yeah. Until then, they’ve always made noise, seemingly to placate the gun grabbers on their side. They learned, once, that gun laws meant death at the ballot box but as we just saw, they think the ground has changed and seem willing to swing for the fences. I fully expect them to do that nationally, if they get the chance.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Don't worry about it. You aren't going to vote for him anyway. I am. Kut will.

We'll see who wins in November. Worrying about what Joe is going to do tomorrow isn't worth a lot of energy.

The dems will not rock the boat on guns....but if someone kills a bunch of toddlers, that could change.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

We'll see who wins in November. Worrying about what Joe is going to do tomorrow isn't worth a lot of energy.

The dems will not rock the boat on guns....but if someone kills a bunch of toddlers, that could change.

Cars kill more toddlers than guns ever have... so have liberals... but that's another story.
    Getting rid of the libs first sounds like a better place to start to eliminate the problems. :twocents:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I’ll have what he’s having, bar-keep!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom