Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Being in Oct we have been Blessed with some very wonderful weather in the past. I am looking for this again.

But 2020 is most likely not done with us yet.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Being in Oct we have been Blessed with some very wonderful weather in the past. I am looking for this again.

But 2020 is most likely not done with us yet.
    If it was just me I'd already be living in the woods all alone by now. This thing has shown me just how controlled we as a society really are. Like cattle being led to the slaughterhouse. Everyone is just following the tail in front of them.

If Trump gets reelected, which he will unless they steal it by fraud, then we might be able to correct the path and save the republic.
    If Biden is elected, I mean this, prepare for the end. It will be mass riots and war almost immediately. The thing that worries me the most is foreign involvement at that point.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I would suggest we go shooting, but I won't be free until Friday unless you'd want to go tomorrow. I decided to pick up extra hours to make up for the lack of face-to-face hours since we got Labor Day off. I'll just go grumble in my corner now... :xmad:
    I might be available to hit a range on Friday. If you all do decide to go let me know.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Man-O-Man ..... I just bagged some more .308 this morning. I'm still trying to build some reserves for my one gun in that caliber (Saint Victor). Midway had some Speer Gold Dot .308 "Self Defense" rounds..... 150 grain, with nickle-plated cases. The description says that it's tailor made for "shorter barrels". PERFECT !
    I've never seen that available before.
    They had a (3) box limit .... and at $1.55 /round (delivered), that's about all that I could handle anyway. I'ma going to load up a couple of the (25) round Magpul mags with the windows, and I'll be all set, if the boogeyman comes !

May not still be in stock when you see this but RK has Norma .308...https://www.rkguns.com/norma-tactic...gn=September+2020&utm_content=2020-09-13+Gotw

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom