Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It wasn't that many years ago that I owned a Yamaha sport bike, with the 1000 cc Genesis motor. It would do 0-60 mph in 2.8 seconds, and could break every sped limit in Indiana in 1st gear. I never had problems doing a proper merge onto the interstate ! :D

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I was in the Trump boat parade and almost all of my guns went to the bottom with one of the boats that sunk. I has a sad.
    A similar thing happened to TT several years ago. He was lucky to have kept his sock. Actually everyone was lucky he kept his sock. LOL

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Because 75% of those idiots cant properly use a multi-lane interstate.
    It's painful to be behind these people, and they are everywhere! It's like they get up in the morning and decide they are going to try to ruin the day for as many people as possible.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I made a call and am checking on getting a holster for the P-07. I am going with the same company that made the one for the G19, I really love that holster! Comfortable, solid and looks good too. There are three different leathers that I'm deciding between for this one. I will let you know what I pick out.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Because only doctors and lawyers grill in the back yard. Or I’m a total redneck. :cool:

dMsOe8E.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Because only doctors and lawyers grill in the back yard. Or I’m a total redneck. :cool:

dMsOe8E.jpg

I grill in the backyard, but the holiday turkey gets fried in the driveway at my house.

Not the best pic as this particular one had a decent amount of splatter

2SPoRxX.jpg

That said, for some reason the shrimp boil happens in the back yard at least at the old house... less mess I guess

iH8aIHk.jpg

NoIrh3c.jpg

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'll have to figure out the arrangements for the new house and where things happen. Grilling is cool on the back deck at the new house, but won't be messing with the fryer/boiler out there, so the drive way will likely get that action. Setting the big deck on fire would be a bad thing.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    There are 2 (I think) exits where the on ramp feeds you in to the fast lane. If they increase the speed limit you don't have sufficient real-estate to get up to speed at those locations. Never mind the fact that people don't actually go the speed limit at those locations.

Most people for whatever reason don't use the ramps to get up to speed anyways. Being stuck behind the guy going 40 at the end of the ramp is maddening.

That said, I can get up to 65 on the ramp off 31 on the southside that dumps you into the fast lane. Even more so if I am driving the sports car, rather than the Trailblazer.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Steak, because the chicken is a side dish.

yRL0LTB.jpg

Looks good.

My smoker, and grill are both in the back yard. I also have a grill in the garage that I pull out for when we go to parks and the like, or I have grilled in the driveway with it though. I was out of propane for the big grill.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Most people for whatever reason don't use the ramps to get up to speed anyways. Being stuck behind the guy going 40 at the end of the ramp is maddening.

That said, I can get up to 65 on the ramp off 31 on the southside that dumps you into the fast lane. Even more so if I am driving the sports car, rather than the Trailblazer.
    I use that ramp everyday going home from work. Truck shuts off at 98. I figured that out on that ramp. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom