Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    For those that have done more than me today, I salute you. Headed to the house soon. I expect to be crashing into the pillow shortly thereafter.

Another interesting character tonight to share: (no pic this time). Radio call from some concerned employees about a transient hanging in the "smoke shack". Shoe-less wanderer wearing a kilt and a crop top. He was obviously unstable or on drugs. He was polite and left without conflict. Easy $. Sometimes I wonder if my facility is in the twilight zone/outer limits.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Training new hires is exhausting. My face hurts now. F coffee, who's got the Crown?

I've trained a few new people at my job over the last 3 years. Always a bit painful as our training process is very long. This time when we had an opening on our team I got a buddy of mine to send in a resume and he got hired. I enjoy talking to him so the training is a lot less painful and we can sit and talk guns as much as we want to... ;)

Day Two: No coffee maker

Nope, nope, nope!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning, Mr RK. Luckily, Sonny at the corner gas station makes coffee strong enough to run a small car off of. Just haven’t wandered out yet.

I gotta have coffee pretty much as soon as I wake up. I roll out of bed, feed my kitties and make coffee. Drinking the first cup within about 15 minutes. Anything longer would be no bueno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom