gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

The Tour de France started today so I'll be able to use it to put me to sleep whenever I want. I still enjoy it though, they are amazing athletes.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I am ready for the FGE to get here. Friendship, good food and lead slinging all in one day, it does not get any better! Meeting up with KJ & Mouse later.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I don't think I got the info

Nothing in stone yet but the date. 3 October, 2020. The sock is not, I REPEAT NOT, optional.

Even though it IS massive I think the 60 acres will allow you to stretch it out a bit. We'll lay it out by the rifle range to see how far it is we must shoot to mash lollipops.
    Our list of attendees is still fluid. Many of the usual suspects will be there, I'm sure.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nothing in stone yet but the date. 3 October, 2020. The sock is not, I REPEAT NOT, optional.

Even though it IS massive I think the 60 acres will allow you to stretch it out a bit. We'll lay it out by the rifle range to see how far it is we must shoot to mash lollipops.
    Our list of attendees is still fluid. Many of the usual suspects will be there, I'm sure.
    :lmfao:

Thanks brother

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning all.

The Tour de France started today so I'll be able to use it to put me to sleep whenever I want. I still enjoy it though, they are amazing athletes.

Forgot all about it! It is usually going on when we are finishing up our local baseball/softball tournaments and its what I would watch after being at the ballpark for six hours.

Everything is out of synch this year.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Oct 3 isn't going to work for me this year for the FGE, but that's okay I'm hoping there will be a SGE next year.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    My second order to CGW has been placed to get the recoil spring that I neglected to order on the first order. Hopefully I've got it all now.

...Been there done that and it's an expensive mistake. I wanted to order a part from them today but didn't because the shipping would be as much as the part. Ultimately I'll pay it...just waiting waiting hoping I find more that I want from them.

I thought of a few more things "I needed" and placed an order with CGW yesterday and even after the above posts, as soon as the order was placed, I remembered one more thing I had intended to get. :facepalm: :lmfao:

Fortunately I had added one to the last order to have as a spare.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

:rockwoot: Is this dress or causal sock? I may have to ask TT on sock choices!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Oh, ok.....were PM's sent out ? This is the first that I've seen anything about the FGE .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom