• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My second order to CGW has been placed to get the recoil spring that I neglected to order on the first order. Hopefully I've got it all now.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Range time with a friend. Glorious and much needed.

Picked up the re-done legacy slides at AllenM's and he shows me something that knocked the mouse off his feet.

Damnit.

OK its for real.

Full on custom 2011 in .357 Sig with a 10mm barrel just to spice it up If I want. This thing is a beast.

I wondered if that was what he showed you. He showed me that the other day when I was up there getting the P365 flat trigger put in and a front sight put on the 365XL I picked up recently. it was cool and definitely your style. The race guns don't do much for me, but I knew that would not last long.

Whenever I go over there I try to not look around. He's good.

Me too, the one saving grace is that I'm usually not in the market (usually due to $ or other reasons) for the coolness he is showing me.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The good news is that my P-07 is now Cajunized and feels fantastic! Once I get the recoil spring in to match the SS guide rod then it will be time to test it at the range.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    You need more skunks.

The only skunk I have seen here in 30 years was a month ago. I happened to look out at night at the right time to see a HUGH skunk pass through.

I have noticed several yellow jacket nests that were dug up in the winter. I always figured it was skunks or raccoons.

My second order to CGW has been placed to get the recoil spring that I neglected to order on the first order. Hopefully I've got it all now.

Been there done that and it's an expensive mistake. I wanted to order a part from them today but didn't because the shipping would be as much as the part. Ultimately I'll pay it...just waiting waiting hoping I find more that I want from them.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    OK its for real.

Full on custom 2011 in .357 Sig with a 10mm barrel just to spice it up If I want. This thing is a beast.

I LOVE the .357 Sig cartridge. :wwub:
    Presently, I have a Sig P229 in that caliber, and am thinking about transitioning one of my G****'s with a barrel swap, so I'll have (2) handguns in that caliber.
    Sounds super cool, CM ! :yesway:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I LOVE the .357 Sig cartridge. :wwub:
    Presently, I have a Sig P229 in that caliber, and am thinking about transitioning one of my G****'s with a barrel swap, so I'll have (2) handguns in that caliber.
    Sounds super cool, CM ! :yesway:

That seems to be everyone's reaction to that cartridge. I'd like to shoot one some time. That said, I don't need anything near being a non mainstream cartridge, but who knows it might not be as expensive as 9mm right now for all I know.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I take a surgical mask and I cut out 2 layers leaving the outer blue semi see through layer.
    If I go in somewhere and they say something about a mask I'll put it on. I just leave it in my pocket.
    99% of places give zero ****s about masks. Theres that 1% that will ask and I'll be kind about it.

Anything less than a N95 mask does absolutely NOTHING to prevent getting or spreading this virus. But I'll play the game if I want to go in there bad enough

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Have the mosquitos exploded around everyone’s place this week or just mine? These bastards are vicious. :runaway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I take a surgical mask and I cut out 2 layers leaving the outer blue semi see through layer.
    If I go in somewhere and they say something about a mask I'll put it on. I just leave it in my pocket.
    99% of places give zero ****s about masks. Theres that 1% that will ask and I'll be kind about it.

Anything less than a N95 mask does absolutely NOTHING to prevent getting or spreading this virus. But I'll play the game if I want to go in there bad enough
    I went a few places this afternoon. Had a mask with mean, as did most, but no one was wearing one.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have the mosquitos exploded around everyone’s place this week or just mine? These bastards are vicious. :runaway:

Mosquitoes are the potato chips of the many predators around here in the GSF. The gardener and I sit out night and are rarely bothered.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Here is a pic of my P07
    306ca6199fef97d9a9514b9ba3daf2d1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom