The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Some of us here use earlpugs for dry fire too. Cut a foam orange plug in half and place where the hammer falls. Protects everything and keeps your sessions alittle quieter.
    Whoever here in the group that came up with that is a rock star. I love it, thanks again. 1 sock salute :ingo:

I was doing this to the new cajonized Phantom last night. Thanks again H45!!!

I forget who first mentioned it but being a tighta$$, it worked great for me.

I never thought about cutting them in half. Dang, that’s even cheaper! More money to save to buy a $399 gun off of H45. Everyday I am a little closer!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Thank you (and Leadeye). I am getting a SW 1500 243 back to the firing line. Scope on it won’t hold zero anymore and the one I have for it needs about a 1/16” more clearance.

I could just buy a pic rail but if someone can use the rings - win/win!

Out of luck with the rings.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have been there a few times. Once with a buddy that knew those guys. Went back a few months later and had issues getting anyone to speak with me about a 1911 they had in the case. Finally got one of them off their butts and he acted like I was an idiot. Well I can be idiotic at times but hey.
    No I did not spend money there and will never grace the place again.

I made the mistake of stopping by at lunch several years back. Right after I walked in the door, their lunch came in and everyone just spread their lunch out on the counters and ignored the customers while they took their time to eat. You couldn’t even look at stuff without having to push lunch stuff aside.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I forget who first mentioned it but being a tighta$$, it worked great for me.

I never thought about cutting them in half. Dang, that’s even cheaper! More money to save to buy a $399 gun off of H45. Everyday I am a little closer!
    I splurge and use the whole thing. You only live once!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I made the mistake of stopping by at lunch several years back. Right after I walked in the door, their lunch came in and everyone just spread their lunch out on the counters and ignored the customers while they took their time to eat. You couldn’t even look at stuff without having to push lunch stuff aside.
    Sounds reasonable

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Elmores has always carried really nice, high end stuff, going back 30 years ago. I honestly don’t know how they stay in business though, because unless you are in uniform, they won’t hardly speak to you. I think the only money that has left my pocket in that store was meeting with an INGO member who was working there. I bought a set of supprssor height sights from him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom