Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just to wet our appetites for what Ben will show us later. My Rami with Cool Hand grips.
    LuzJeTYh.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, took a bit of time to catch up in here today. The range trip in the AM was a very good one. I was running the the 686+, 581 and Model 10. That dang Model 10 was the one that really made me smile today though. I found a load that it really likes and it’s a cheap one to put together too. It’s a wadcutter load, so it cuts nice perfect holes in the target. That gun will let me pursue the true one ragged hole group.

After the range trip, I did a quick run to the Indy 1500 with my son and brother. There are some seriously sweet revolvers there but I didn’t see any real deals. I did end up with a couple of bricks of primers and a half pound of malted milk balls, so it was still a decent trip. I had been thinking that I wanted an SP101 but after fondling one for a bit, realize that I can live without that one in the family. The old S&W 36’s though were kind of nice. Like, really kind of nice.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Here is a pic with the new grips I ordered.
    They were too aggressive when I first got them so I had to sand them down, but now they feel great!
    5bcf8c4c1888691592d73ea2c76f9a84.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom