88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    :+1:

I don't mind reading somewhat lengthy posts, especially when they're insightful, like something from 88 for example. But the long drawn out lists filled with monotony I've grown tired of seeing.

I have been known to wax philosophic from time to time. There is usually bourbon involved and it comes after recognizing a pattern in the relationships of events that I had not recognized before.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I have been known to wax philosophic from time to time. There is usually bourbon involved and it comes after recognizing a pattern in the relationships of events that I had not recognized before.

Personally, I find your detailed post of a specific process and its result always interesting. Even better when it includes a photo. :-)

I like to think that every post of mine is interesting, insightful and intriguing.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Is it 3 am or 4 am?

What is the meaning of life?

I’ve come to realize that the meaning of life is power and control. All of us exercise that in some manner. For democrats, it’s through the manipulation of weaker minds. A stay at home mom might exercise it through getting the kids to do their homework or dropping that last 5 pounds. For us, it’s the love of taking an explosive charge and using it to accurately direct a lead slug in a very precise manner at very high velocities using only hand/eye coordination and beautifully crafted machines.

The world would be a better place if the damned democrats would just take up shooting as a hobby.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’ve come to realize that the meaning of life is power and control. All of us exercise that in some manner. For democrats, it’s through the manipulation of weaker minds. A stay at home mom might exercise it through getting the kids to do their homework or dropping that last 5 pounds. For us, it’s the love of taking an explosive charge and using it to accurately direct a lead slug in a very precise manner at very high velocities using only hand/eye coordination and beautifully crafted machines.

The world would be a better place if the damned democrats would just take up shooting as a hobby.

Huh...I though the meaning of life was the cessation of suffering. I can't wait for my wife to wake and I can tell her that the meaning of life includes buying more guns.

Maybe I can get some sleep now that the question has been answered!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Huh...I though the meaning of life was the cessation of suffering. I can't wait for my wife to wake and I can tell her that the meaning of life includes buying more guns.

Maybe I can get some sleep now that the question has been answered!
    GPT helps to end suffering. We end suffering so we can enjoy more GPT.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom