Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ended up redoing my work on all the pistols that got the treatment. It pretty much ended up as you described your process. Mixing that bit of oil in made a noticeable difference, now it doesn't feel quick as sticky, and everything cycles smooth. Especially my son's all-steel CZ 75B Compact. I did his the way I should have done mine right out of the gate, and his went from having a pretty nice and smooth cycling action to feeling like the rails were polished. Thank you!

With the oil it will run in some colder temps reliably. Straight molly and it might slow it down a tad to much.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ll have to give the Permatex lube a shot. I’ve had a bit of BE’s Slide Glide that I’ve been using for a long time when I grease 1911 rails. I typically lube just about everything with Mobil 1/Mobil 1 ATF that I had mixed up about 9 years ago. Still have about half of that left. I’ve used Slip 2000 in ARs for a while and it seems to work well but I’ve never pushed it that hard. Grease in an AR might be worth a shot as I tend to run ARs wet and going with Permatex might make things a bit less messy

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Ok, I have a CZ questions for you gurus. What kind of actual trigger do you prefer in your CZs?

With the crappy weather, I dug out the SP01 and the Phantom this afternoon. Did a little cleaning, a little dry firing. I noticed something today that I hadn't before. They have different triggers in them. They're both fully Cajunized, but the Phantom has a much more curved trigger. They are both curved DA triggers, and at first glance appear the same, but the Phantom is more curved, and digs into the bottom of my finger after numerous trigger pulls.

ED5CAC39-0BAC-4ADC-81EA-07ED17AAE905_zpsi5mivdki.jpg

40C6782E-D14F-4325-8167-2E2E95852515_zpss1bapetu.jpg

The Phantom was one of the earlier Cajunazations that I completed for BA. Notice the solid firing pin retaining pin which is a very early CGW part that was replaced with the current 61100 pin. Love that CZ, great SA, DA! It has an early style trigger in it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ll have to give the Permatex lube a shot. I’ve had a bit of BE’s Slide Glide that I’ve been using for a long time when I grease 1911 rails. I typically lube just about everything with Mobil 1/Mobil 1 ATF that I had mixed up about 9 years ago. Still have about half of that left. I’ve used Slip 2000 in ARs for a while and it seems to work well but I’ve never pushed it that hard. Grease in an AR might be worth a shot as I tend to run ARs wet and going with Permatex might make things a bit less messy

Mix in just a bit of synthetic oil. Just to loosen it up a bit.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It's al in your perspective, boys and girls. Sun is shining, I woke up on the green side of the grass, and God is still great. Monday is another opportunity for me to create a great day.

Starting with :coffee:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good morning! Monday is actually my favorite day - I don’t have days off, but Monday I don’t have to go anywhere until 3 so it’s my sleep in and relax day. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom