• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It’s 4th Monday in my world. Hope everyone else is having a great day!
    I took the garbage out this morning like I do every Thursday morning. Came in and started to make coffee and thought "Is today Friday?!" Somewhere between taking the garbage out and getting coffee I lost what day it is.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Or run one widescreen and turn the additional monitor sideways for those times you are doing document review, reading forums, etc where the additional height is needed.

I am almost always running dual monitors, but I don't turn the second monitor, but know several folks that do as they do heavy document reviewing/usage on that monitor that is turned.
    Wow, that is serious document reviewing!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I took the garbage out this morning like I do every Thursday morning. Came in and started to make coffee and thought "Is today Friday?!" Somewhere between taking the garbage out and getting coffee I lost what day it is.
    First Senior Moment ! :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I love getting parts. Parts become things !
    These (2) parts are for my AR build. They'll allow me to mount a scope .... yes, I special ordered the blue Warne mount because it matches my bolt carrier group. psyko
    The swivel stud will allow me to attach my bipod. BOOM .... I'll be ready for barrel break-in when Spring really arrives. (birds chirping, and Tao in the air !)

i-q6hPdn4-XL.jpg

Admit it .... we ALL love boxes of parts ! :alright:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So far I have managed to track down 12 of my old guns. I know there are several more but for the life of me I can't remember where they went. The chemo brain is real.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So far I have managed to track down 12 of my old guns. I know there are several more but for the life of me I can't remember where they went. The chemo brain is real.

My 9mm P07 and both of my P09s passed through your hands at one time or another. I think that those and Bill are about it for me. Only one of those P09s were touched by the Wizard though, as was the P07.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think we were also trying to decide if the Rami I have was yours. You weren’t sure. It’s made the rounds through the group.

Yeah, I have had a few RAMIs but I really don't know where the last one went to. As for making the rounds in this group. We could say that about a lot of guns.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My 9mm P07 and both of my P09s passed through your hands at one time or another. I think that those and Bill are about it for me. Only one of those P09s were touched by the Wizard though, as was the P07.

Well, there's a few more. I remember the Cajunized/Wizardized P09. I don't remember the P07. Is it the first model version?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom