mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Can we vaccinate the thread?
    Yea. Tdogg told me you have to take shots.

61e9e5792701a8ff33b7deb06432bbf6.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I almost forgot the best part, i watched the bossman pull on a run testing how much it would take to adjust the length at the main panel. Anyway, he put his full 250lbs into it and ended up slowly dropping into a puddle of lube :lmfao: (gotta use liberal amounts of lube with this wire).
    500s are a heavy pull. Hope you got to keep the scrap.

Did you get a new tugger?
    Were not done with it yet, we had 4 runs @120ft a pop. Used about 70 to get to the new 480 panel and were hoping the other 50ish will get us to the new transformer. There might be a couple feet of scrap leftover but it wont be mine. I could fashion a mighty fine beating stick out of a chunk. Its all for a new swiss machine and to finish hooking things up from the move.

1.544 lbs/ft ! :cool:
    Yes, i dont feel old often but tonight is one of those nights lol. That stuff does not like to cooperate.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm not sick. Though I had to take my wife to a doctors appointment. She thinks she has kidney stones. We will know in a day or two.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.
    Sorry to hear that. I don't wish that on anyone. Had a couple that I passed on my own and that's another level of pain.

Now no caffeine and lots of lemonade and Sprite, etc for the citric acid these days.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I might take a sip tonight. Might help my back too. Back is getting better, but quality of sleep is poor. Still better than some other's sleep.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Evening folks! I need to hit the range one warm day soon. It’s been a while since I’ve run a P07. Those are near the top of the list of favorite CZs for me. That reminds me that I need to get my compact from my son. That’s another favorite that I want to play with sometime soon.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I might take a sip tonight. Might help my back too. Back is getting better, but quality of sleep is poor. Still better than some other's sleep.
    Back pain is very painful. I was thankful to find a chiropractor that could help me.

We must be getting old in here folks. Talking about our ailments and appointments with a little bit of guns mixed in... :): Just the way life goes sometimes I guess.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back pain is very painful. I was thankful to find a chiropractor that could help me.

We must be getting old in here folks. Talking about our ailments and appointments with a little bit of guns mixed in... :): Just the way life goes sometimes I guess.
    Our Chiro is a solid reason I could stand upright and keep working in my trade. Many I came up with in the trades succumbed to back issues.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good morning : one and all.

Got 10 hours of sleep..in 5+5 increments. I'll take it.
    Drove back to DSM yesterday and was a very quick trip.
    540 miles 7 hours
    Zooom zooom

Checked into a new Northern Lite Truck Camper when we got to DSM.
    Holy Schmoly are they nice.....and expensive.
    *what isn't these days*

Problem is if hafta get a Tonner truck to haul that 3300# animal. Makes for a $150k investment. OUCH

I am still thinking in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom