• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    T-Dogg, do you have any of the same guns you had 5 years months weeks days minutes ago? Inquiring minds would like to know…..
    FTFY

just kidding. I'll say this he goes all in and the learns exponentially

Kind of like

lucy_uk-quad-poster-630x350.jpg

Last edited:

D K

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    So what is up with CZ these days?
    10 handgun models discontinued in 2022, dealers waiting 6+ months on delivery, nearly no stock, hard push on the 10-rd models, and big price jump this month.

My favorite LGS gave me a price of $550 to order a P-10F TB, which I should've jumped on. A week later, $650!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I use these on my P10-S mags:

The base adds just enough so I get a full grip, they do not add any extra capacity.

Mag Base +0.jpg

I do have one mag with the HYVE +3 base and it is a very nice fit.

I like the P10 series grip texture.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So what is up with CZ these days?
    10 handgun models discontinued in 2022, dealers waiting 6+ months on delivery, nearly no stock, hard push on the 10-rd models, and big price jump this month.

My favorite LGS gave me a price of $550 to order a P-10F TB, which I should've jumped on. A week later, $650!
    Not to mention, weren't they building a US factory a couple of years ago? Whatever became of that?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I use these on my P10-S mags:

The base adds just enough so I get a full grip, they do not add any extra capacity.

I do have one mag with the HYVE +3 base and it is a very nice fit.
    It's not that serious. At least worth a proper length of time to evaluate. I mean, there may not be a spreadsheet but at least give it the what for.

Most certainly giving it "what for". Most of my range shooting is done with very thin gloves and I don't notice the pinch/bite at all. I don't think a little bite is going to be on my mind in a self defense situation.

OEM base plate with upper edge and base of grip slightly rounded next to an OEM base plate. I thought it helped last night but the bite was about the same as OEM today.

PXL_20220218_225811352.jpg

Hyve +3 base plate. Bites the same as OEM.

PXL_20220218_230701243.jpg

Henning +3 base plate and the slightly rounded frame base. Only 3 shots but no bite noticed.

PXL_20220218_232631932.jpg

The Henning +3 is listed for P-10 but doesn't mention P-10S. Seems to work in my EXTREMELY limited test.

You may not get the full rated additional rounds with a P-10S 12 round mag.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Most certainly giving it "what for". Most of my range shooting is done with very thin gloves and I don't notice the pinch/bite at all. I don't think a little bite is going to be on my mind in a self defense situation.

OEM base plate with upper edge and base of grip slightly rounded next to an OEM base plate. I thought it helped last night but bite about the same today.

View attachment 182516

Hyve +3 base plate. Bites the same as OEM.

View attachment 182517

Henning +3 base plate and the slightly rounded frame base. Only 3 shots but no bite noticed.

View attachment 182518

The Henning +3 is listed for P-10 but doesn't mention P-10S. Seems to work in my EXTREMELY limited test.

You may not get the full rated additional rounds with a P-10S 12 round mag.

I'm infinitely less worried about extra pews as I am proper grip. That pinky has to go somewhere.

I do like those hennings too. Thanks for the side-by-side. Very helpful. I did not like the shield arms at first glance.

You have rubber grip on as well?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom