Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just placed a large order with Midway, Bobcat and Accurate Arms. All of my reloading pieces for 6.5 Creedmoor and ALOT of bullets for testing that, my Howa 223 and my Noveske AR.

I'm going to try some 88gr Hornady ELD-Match bullets in the Noveske. It's a 1:7 twist barrel, so it should stabilize them. I'll have to load them one a time using a special mag/block: The Original Bob Sled. This should be interesting. I blame gmcttr and mcapo for this, because I was originally going to just use lighter/shorter bullets loaded to fit inside the mag. It's all their fault that I just can't help myself.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    It's 12:30 and FedEx just dropped off my package from Protektor model. They threw it on my front porch and it bounced off my house. Couldnt get to the door quick enough to catch him. Not a foot print in the fresh snow except for about 10' away from the porch. What a pos.

They're getting a call 1st thing in the morning.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Evening all. Home and officially my last watch has ended. Looking forward to the next chapter with my employer, and leaving the current BS behind me.

To celebrate I ordered a pair of lvl IV ceramic plates. My Safariland and 1776 united orders should be here tomorrow as well. She bought me a VDay present without knowing what she ordered.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    After your debacle I'd rather they didn't. Our FX guy isn't so bad really. They treat me good. I give them frozen water bottles when they drop off 120lbs of dog food from Chewy. They can throw that from 10 ft if they want to try. Just not my gun parts!
    Not sure if it was our regular guy but I'm going to find out. Normally my FX guy is cool and even knocks and sets my boxes in a chair I have out there. I'm still trying to understand this. WTH??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom