Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    f6ef3c42ab3aa7c2f028fab21dc49667.jpg
    Reminds me of 90% of the people I babysit in Fart Wayne every evening.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I currently have 3 milwaukee battery impacts and know you can never go wrong with Milwaukee. However, no Milwaukee saw available locally and Ace has a full line of Ego and prices are reasonable. I do work on the owners vehicles of the local Ace and if what they're selling will work for me that's what I'll buy. I thought I remembered Spicey complementing Ego tools.
    Don't own the chainsaw, but definitely recommend EGO. I have an EGO string trimmer, blower, and hedge trimmer. The EGO batteries work across every device they have as they are all the same voltage. Some have different run times, etc due to different amperage, but the voltage is all the same and compatible across all their devices.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So Ft Wayne guys I'm out on Lima Rd on the northwest side and looking for lunch suggestions. I saw a Coney Dog place down the street is it any good.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So Ft Wayne guys I'm out on Lima Rd on the northwest side and looking for lunch suggestions. I saw a Coney Dog place down the street is it any good.
    Sapporo if you like Japanese food. Excellent food, but spendy. Lunch menu probably cheaper than dinner menu.

1644427910134.png

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Columbia City is nice, T-DOGG......cheaper taxes, rolling hills.....closer for me to drive to your range out the backdoor......see LOTS of positives!!!! Plus that Precision Arms is a decent gunstore!!!! Oh, by the way they have 2 types of 6.5 Creedmore!!! FMJ and Ballistic Softpoint, at $21.99 and $25.99.
    That's good pricing on the ammo. Best I could find locally was $30/box for S&B 120gr soft point. I needed break in ammo and some brass to start reloading with. I also bought 1 box of Hornady 140gr ELD-Match for testing purposes. That was $41/box and I cringed even walking it to the checkout. Thankfully, reloading 6.5 Creedmoor looks to be about same pricing as .308, but the factory ammo is no comparison, 308 is way cheaper due to bulk target ammo like M80 type rounds.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No idea about the hot dog.

Cosmos is a American fare. Black Canyon is a step above cosmos. 800 Degrees for an expensive pizza. About a million chains along Lima Road. You probably can't go too wrong. Asakusa for sushi. Sapporo is ok. Sakaura is the best sushi in the Fort.

Rise n Roll on Illinois has lunch and donuts!

Stop into Wrigley Firearms while you are there on Lima. Freedom and ZX guns are not too far away either.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Columbia City is nice, T-DOGG......cheaper taxes, rolling hills.....closer for me to drive to your range out the backdoor......see LOTS of positives!!!! Plus that Precision Arms is a decent gunstore!!!! Oh, by the way they have 2 types of 6.5 Creedmore!!! FMJ and Ballistic Softpoint, at $21.99 and $25.99.
    I just bought a gun from there a few weeks ago. Nice people but a real shame that they parted ways with Phil Peterson. He only speaks mil-surp.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wife and I have talked about if we are to leave the Fort one day and stay in a “bigger” town, we both like Columbia City.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Been a long time since I've been to Huntington, visited it more regularly back in the 80s as Kent Lomont lived there before moving out west.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom