Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I find my resolve weakening. More than a year ago, I decided to jump off the gun of the month train and focus on a single platform. But, I’m finding that despite putting work into a single platform, I still shoot everything about the same.

Now, I find myself thinking about picking up a P320. Not to mention someone recently picked up a really nice P10S in FDE that would go brilliantly with my FDE P10C. Fortunately, my funds keep me in check right now.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I find exact angles to be of little consequence to shaving the hair from the back of my hand and that's sharp enough for me. Another case of you be you and I'll be me.:cheers:

I do agree that the mirror polish has little real use. Microscopic teeth can make for a better cut in many materials.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I’m a big fan of ESEE knives. Somewhere I have an original Izula packed away, but these two are always on standby. The 6 is my watermelon slicer and the RB3 is my favorite for camping. Got that one on our Honeymoon from Smokey Mountain Knife Works.

View attachment 178782
    Smokey Mountain Knife Works is a great place!!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Many of us often ask "what's the world coming to" ?
    This news article really brought this question to light again. WTH ? :ugh:

Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...95827474a9c899a42187512e19f&ocid=winp1taskbar

• A woman claimed that a gang of male avatars virtually groped her in Meta's metaverse, The Mail on Sunday reported.
    • The 43-year-old said she was also verbally harassed by the avatars in Meta's Horizon Venues.
    • Last month, another woman said she was virtually groped while working as a beta tester for Meta's Horizon Worlds.
    A 43-year-old British woman claims she was virtually groped by a gang of male avatars in Meta's metaverse earlier this month, The Mail on Sunday first reported.

Nina Jane Patel, who works as the vice president of research for a rival metaverse, said in a Medium post that she was "verbally and sexually harassed" by three or four male avatars in Meta's Horizon Venues.

The London-based mother said that within a minute of joining the virtual world's lobby earlier this month, male avatars began harassing her.

According to Patel's Medium post, the avatars touched her character's body inappropriately, made sexual comments, and took screenshots for several minutes.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I find my resolve weakening. More than a year ago, I decided to jump off the gun of the month train and focus on a single platform. But, I’m finding that despite putting work into a single platform, I still shoot everything about the same.

Now, I find myself thinking about picking up a P320. Not to mention someone recently picked up a really nice P10S in FDE that would go brilliantly with my FDE P10C. Fortunately, my funds keep me in check right now.

It seems that most all of us CZ'icko's are weak, when it comes to our passions, 88'.
    Be weak....no one will fault you for it !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I seem to be by myself, or perhaps everyone is scouting Gunbroker tonight ?!?
    Either way, I have some tasks tomorrow, so sleep needs to happen soon.

Ended-up spending my birthday alone at the Canyon Inn (McCormick's Creek S.P.).
    That's where I posted some meal/dessert photos, a couple of days ago..
    My wife was going to join me, but with the funeral, and my daughter's visit ... she didn't have the energy .... and I understood.

I'll leave you with a winter waterfall photo, taken on my first evening at the park. I did the short hike from the Inn and back .... at the time, it was getting dark, and about 12 degrees !

IMG_5419%20copy-XL.jpg

Pleasant dreams .... of shiny barrels and loud booms, my gangster friends !

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I seem to be by myself, or perhaps everyone is scouting Gunbroker tonight ?!?
    Either way, I have some tasks tomorrow, so sleep needs to happen soon.

Ended-up spending my birthday alone at the Canyon Inn (McCormick's Creek S.P.).
    That's where I posted some meal/dessert photos, a couple of days ago..
    My wife was going to join me, but with the funeral, and my daughter's visit ... she didn't have the energy .... and I understood.

I'll leave you with a winter waterfall photo, taken on my first evening at the park. I did the short hike from the Inn and back .... at the time, it was getting dark, and about 12 degrees !

IMG_5419%20copy-XL.jpg

Pleasant dreams .... of shiny barrels and loud booms, my gangster friends !

You're never alone when you carry John Moses Browning with you.

Or for that matter Elmer Keith. The father of the .357 magnum, and my favorite of all the the heroes of shooting and inventor of my favorite caliber. If I could go back for a coffee and a chat it'd be for him.

I fear my wallet hasn't the cardio to keep up with these GB fellas today. Few more days on one left I'm willing to go further. Nothing special.2016-12-06 22.04.10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My Peep-Hole

I'm up ... I.Am.UP.!

I've got a lot to do this morning and thru the day.

I hafta leave on Wednesday this week due to the eminent storm blasting thru on Thursday.

Gotta get a lot done before then.

Have a good day my sleepy friends....

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom