The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I will say the waterboarding is better than the way I feel after the Rx spray. I can certainly tell it has steroids in it. Makes me all weird(er) feeling.
    When you use the saline spray you don’t stick it in your nose. You hold it about 2 inches from you nostril and squeeze. You only want the mist. It’s used only to moisturize, not drown.:nono:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I see your daughter and raise with two granddaughters. One four and one four days old.

This was the result of the “other” pregnant lady at the SGE. I believe her and Mrs. Hornet conversed?

4ee31df4201812dbe53eaf2b4f3920a9.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    When you use the saline spray you don’t stick it in your nose. You hold it about 2 inches from you nostril and squeeze. You only want the mist. It’s used only to moisturize, not drown.:nono:
    I have the spray for All day use. The Neilmed rinse bottle is what I was referring to. It's done morning and night. Basically drowning myself.

Edit. I love how it's referred to as a nasal douche in this video (Denny alert!)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    If I didn't mention it, my daughter's suspected Strep throat last week was actually an ear infection that had gotten to her throat.
    Ugh!
    I'm sorry to hear this! I used to get ear infections a lot as a child. I remember it vividly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom