The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It has been quiet in here. Went to work for a while earlier in the day, then some yard work.

Dinner and reloading finished off the evening. Hope all is well.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Spent the morning running around junkyards gathering parts for my newest beater truck. Rest of the day just putting around the house. Went for a nice family walk before I made dinner for the clan. Wife cut my hair, which I fell asleep while she was doing that… time for bed…

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Been a good day for me. Was gonna go visit CM but he had a rough morning so we put it off. Just got home from nephews wedding. 2 beautiful, articulate, intelligent, Christian 20 somethings making vows that look permanent from my vantage point. Was very uplifting for an old romantic such as myself. Hope the rest of y'all had good Saturdays.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    At home with a new friend tonight...

View attachment 166735

Thanks to those that made it happen. This really is a great group.
    Twinsies!

Spent the day with the Pickle Lady and her turkeys. Big batch of venison fajitas for lunch to put me in the mood for next weekend. Evening at the Command Center.

Making good on my free hour by tooling around in the shop now. The Donk now includes inset levels and washers. Had to borrow a forstner bit from the Maint boys at work.
    3049a26b3673d0bc61002af6ae3473e0.jpg

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Twinsies!

Spent the day with the Pickle Lady and her turkeys. Big batch of venison fajitas for lunch to put me in the mood for next weekend. Evening at the Command Center.

Making good on my free hour by tooling around in the shop now. The Donk now includes inset levels and washers. Had to borrow a forstner bit from the Maint boys at work.
    3049a26b3673d0bc61002af6ae3473e0.jpg
    Is that gun metal spray paint??? I see a patent coming!!!!! :alright::alright:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM had rough couple of days.
    Suffice to say I spent the morning and early Afternoon in the Hospital.
    Things are well in hand now I am just exhausted from the effort and lack of sleep.
    Took a long nap when we got home.
    I see the Pantsless HiWay has been running and it stopped by here as well. What a stellar group.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    CM had rough couple of days.
    Suffice to say I spent the morning and early Afternoon in the Hospital.
    Things are well in hand now I am just exhausted from the effort and lack of sleep.
    Took a long nap when we got home.
    I see the Pantsless HiWay has been running and it stopped by here as well. What a stellar group.
    Your schedule sux, but I'm glad your nurse loves you. Back to the grind here this morning.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did a quick range trip down to HHRP yesterday afternoon. I can’t really call it quick as it’s a hour down, an hour shooting, then an hour back but the shooting goes by very quickly. I was running CM’s AR and my red dot equipped P229.

I had gotten pretty comfortable with the red dot on my G23 but then moved back to irons. Now, I’m working to get comfortable all over again. I’m remembering that looking for the dot is very slow. Practicing point shooting and then just presenting with both eyes open always puts the dot right where it needs to be.

Carry for me lately has been almost exclusively in .357 Sig. Between the P229 Legion and the P226, they are covering all bases. I’d love to find a .357 Sig barrel for my P07, 40P and SP01s. Not much chance of that happening but I can hope someday I’ll stumble across one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom