The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Happy New Year everyone!

Hmmmm, 2022 plans? Not really sure at the moment but I'd like to put a rifle length, iron sighted AR together. Maybe pick up a P220 Legion.

Or, I might go the investment route and pick up a Luger or something that might hold its value better.

More bullets would be good too

Yes ! ..... together, we could slay them at the next 200 yd. Iron-sight competition ! :alright:
    P.S.--- please check your PM's, 88'.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Afternoon from the CC all.

For the Double Deuce I would like to finish up the 14.5 build and just get more time on the range. '21 didn't see much shooting time for me. After the other night I need to step back from working so much before I burn out. I can't be their hero all the time. It takes away from those who actually deserve it.
    The abuse, right? We're talking about deserved abuse?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    The abuse, right? We're talking about deserved abuse?
    I'll take the turkey (+ Pickle Lady) abuse all day. They deserve more of me than anyone else. My family means more to me than my career. My boss better realize this soon. I'm dedicated to my job, but not if it takes away from my girls. I'm done being taken advantage of.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Heard a decent volley of shots go off at mittenacht when I left work. Hope no one gets hurt.

Good juju for all this year. Pinkies up when you slam that sparkle juice party animals. If this year brings anything I hope it's a smile. We all need a little more of that.
    3b0a9bd980191f6d5e9fdf52177e4aea.jpg

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Happy New Year to all my Fav's here on the CZicko's Thread.

Love y'all - and only hope the absolute best for each and everyone of you.

You hold me up when asked and I do the same for all my brothers in arms.

For that I am eternally grateful and will never forget the aid you all have given freely.

For 2022 I hope I can meet with many more of you to put a name with a face and to share our love of all that is good about shooting.

I look forward to the pathway He has led me down and for the continued support both from me to you and from you all to me.

That's love people, and I have a heart full of it right this moment -- gratitude and love.

I hope it is contagious and that the world is forever changed to something we cannot even dream could be so good.

Smile Love 'n Laugh - let that Joy flow and Let's get together really soon and share all the good things, shall we.??

I look forward to that day....

Pax Christi'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom