The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok...this happens yesterday in Christmas afternoon.
    We roll to my wife's youngest son home and do the gifts thang.
    She gives a $100 credit card VISA she bought @ JayC store local to us back in 12-18...
    Hands it to the 16 grandson and he phones the card in after it states it's already been used IN ARIZONA.!
    Cut to the chase : wife calls VISA and they are gonna send a new one.

My question....HOW..? DOES..? THIS..? HAPPEN..?

The card is just a physical representation of something that is virtual. Someone stole the virtual data somewhere along the line…

Remember the good all days when someone had to break into your house to steal something from you??

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The card is just a physical representation of something that is virtual. Someone stole the virtual data somewhere along the line…

Remember the good all days when someone had to break into your house to steal something from you??
    And waited for it to be activated and then used it as soon as it was.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Should I do it?

I lost an ESEE 3 or 4 (don't remember which) and kinda want a fixed blade a little nicer than the $15 Mora's I have.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Should I do it?

I lost an ESEE 3 or 4 (don't remember which) and kinda want a fixed blade a little nicer than the $15 Mora's I have.
    You better, b4 I do.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Should I do it?

That's purdy.:yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, most kind to think of me today. I watched my girls (Wife and Daughter) slap the hell out of steel today. We had steel at 50 yards for the 22 rifles (KYL and Bullseye gong) and a Torso bullseye plate at 100 yards for the 5.56 rifles. Daughter is gonna be a damn sniper in the military or something. Man, that kid impresses me. My wife did pretty well on the KYL 22 rack at 50 yards with our Tippmann rifle, but it took her a bit to get hits on the 1/4" plate/spinner (smallest one on the rack). My daughter steps up and was a pro on that thing. She found a groove really quick and hit that 1/4" spinner like it took her lunch money. Wife shot her AR pistol suppressed for the first time and put a spanking on the plate. Daughter gave it a go and liked it also. I put down support fire with the CM-1 rifle. When all was said and done, I think we blew through a brick of 22 and 140rds of 5.56 within an hour and a half.

After the range trip, we visited my older sister and her family who I haven't seen in a couple of years, a very nice visit that was long overdue. Dinner was Portillos, because Texas Roadhouse had a 1.5 hour wait time. Tomorrow, I have lunch plans with my younger brother, who I haven't seen in almost 4 years. Looking forward to that as well. For a crap filled year, this has turned out to be one hell of an ending to it. 2022 is looking promising for my family.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, most kind to think of me today. I watched my girls (Wife and Daughter) slap the hell out of steel today. We had steel at 50 yards for the 22 rifles (KYL and Bullseye gong) and a Torso bullseye plate at 100 yards for the 5.56 rifles. Daughter is gonna be a damn sniper in the military or something. Man, that kid impresses me. My wife did pretty well on the KYL 22 rack at 50 yards with our Tippmann rifle, but it took her a bit to get hits on the 1/4" plate/spinner (smallest one on the rack). My daughter steps up and was a pro on that thing. She found a groove really quick and hit that 1/4" spinner like it took her lunch money. Wife shot her AR pistol suppressed for the first time and put a spanking on the plate. Daughter gave it a go and liked it also. I put down support fire with the CM-1 rifle. When all was said and done, I think we blew through a brick of 22 and 140rds of 5.56 within an hour and a half.

After the range trip, we visited my older sister and her family who I haven't seen in a couple of years, a very nice visit that was long overdue. Dinner was Portillos, because Texas Roadhouse had a 1.5 hour wait time. Tomorrow, I have lunch plans with my younger brother, who I haven't seen in almost 4 years. Looking forward to that as well. For a crap filled year, this has turned out to be one hell of an ending to it. 2022 is looking promising for my family.
    Sounds like a super day! Saw this and thought of you...
    1c67c53c7ded8fb07ca25b1208bece17.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Sounds like the ghost won.
    Thats TDB. Id consider it a win if i could burn it down, knock the rest in the hole, and get my current mobile home out there. Everything f**ky has been in the house so id assume it would be fine.
    No way! I was booking my overnight fright for Halloween!
    Better move up your Halloween then.

What? Seriously??
    Whatever’s going on in that place has gotten worse as ive been working on it. Its alot to type out. Imagine Mrs.Bandit having a full blown panic attack because if some stuff you cant really see or explain and your on the other side of a solid wood door that has no lock on it but also wont budge. I grabbed my 5’ long snap-on pry bar (closest thing that meant business) and busted thru the wall as fast as i could because the door wouldn’t budge even with the pry bar and **** was hitting the fan. If i step foot in there again itll be with a gas can and matches. The money and time i spent on it can go up in flames with it for all i care that place is straight up unsafe.

WTH Happened?
    I dont even know where to begin. F**k all the paranormal business though. I swear it was like time stopped and the whole place was shaking. But that could've just been me.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Should I do it?

That’s a nice looking finger slicer. I love my ESEE RB3.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thats TDB. Id consider it a win if i could burn it down, knock the rest in the hole, and get my current mobile home out there. Everything f**ky has been in the house so id assume it would be fine.

Better move up your Halloween then.

Whatever’s going on in that place has gotten worse as ive been working on it. Its alot to type out. Imagine Mrs.Bandit having a full blown panic attack because if some stuff you cant really see or explain and your on the other side of a solid wood door that has no lock on it but also wont budge. I grabbed my 5’ long snap-on pry bar (closest thing that meant business) and busted thru the wall as fast as i could because the door wouldn’t budge even with the pry bar and **** was hitting the fan. If i step foot in there again itll be with a gas can and matches. The money and time i spent on it can go up in flames with it for all i care that place is straight up unsafe.

I dont even know where to begin. F**k all the paranormal business though. I swear it was like time stopped and the whole place was shaking. But that could've just been me.
    I’m down for story time. :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Re-unite with long separated family and friends Amigo. The rewards are beyond measure.

I spent the entire day eating and napping. Yet I still feel the need to tuck myself into my chair and close my eyes.

This was the best Christmas ever, the house was full of friends and family. Spirits were high. The food was exemplary.
    My heart found the reasons it was searching for to continue this fight we have been enduring.

As we look to 2022 I pray we all find the blessings we have in this life that are free. Spicey is well on his way. We all need to join him in kind. Cherish what you have. Share your love with those who deserve and need it.

All this stuff in here is extra after all. Oh, trust me its way cool and all but without the love of family/friends it is empty.
    This is an extra we all share in this group. Friendships built on common beliefs and shared passions. That is so obvious when we set up at a Gala event and someone has to remind us why we are there.....To shoot but the social aspect of our relationship is really the best part. And I love that as well.

The very best of this upcoming new year to you all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom