The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The Dillon arrived and my mind went into a time warp for the rest of the day, before I knew it, it was 9pm.

I didn't order an $80 riser mount for the press, because I had a fresh piece of 2x6 laying around that needed purpose. So I worked my magic and attached it to my bench using two existing holes where my drill press goes (and can be swapped out in 5 minutes).

After I got it set up, I got the daughter out in the garage and found out she was a natural at de-priming brass. She asked for more and more, so I let her go to town on it. After that, I started getting ideas of building her a rifle and the two of us learning to reload for it together.

I had a section of 2x6 leftover and wanted to make a little stand for the extra tool heads anyways, so I used that. I used some 6-14 AWG wire nuts that I had leftover from the garage heater install, some large nuts and 3" drywall screws. I gave myself room for 2 more tool heads down the road when I add calibers.

The press is worth every penny. It's well made, solid and buttery smooth.

View attachment 170410

View attachment 170411

View attachment 170412

View attachment 170413
    Lookin professional, Carlos. A little stain and some poly and that wood would really look snazzy there!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    a576bb87-1e82-4ad4-b40d-cdb9a266f08d-jpeg.7748586

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16 Barrel
    STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16" Barrel
    NOW ONLY $549.00!
    WAS $985.00
    Completely built by our master gunsmiths with major components made in-house to unprecedented tolerances. Our sporting rifles have become highly sought after by novice and expert shooters alike due to their excellent accuracy and reliability which can only come from controlling all aspects of the manufacturing process. Do not confuse our sporting line of rifles with inferior guns which are built to a price point; which means the least expensive components available, on the contrary, you are assured piece of mind knowing that your Standard Manufacturing 16721 is built by the most innovative and quality-oriented company in the business which we have become known for.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Morning, all!

:coffee:
    Barb's brother, Bill, is down in FL and has pneumonia again. I won't describe all the reasons he's had it so often in the last two years, but suffice to say, his lungs are tired and we could use your prayers for him. Looks serious at this moment.

Heading to Holy Mass as I type this - he will be my intention.

Prayers incoming,.!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16 Barrel
    STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16" Barrel
    NOW ONLY $549.00!
    WAS $985.00

Completely built by our master gunsmiths with major components made in-house to unprecedented tolerances. Our sporting rifles have become highly sought after by novice and expert shooters alike due to their excellent accuracy and reliability which can only come from controlling all aspects of the manufacturing process. Do not confuse our sporting line of rifles with inferior guns which are built to a price point; which means the least expensive components available, on the contrary, you are assured piece of mind knowing that your Standard Manufacturing 16721 is built by the most innovative and quality-oriented company in the business which we have become known for.

Great price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom