Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Deacon. It's to prevent account hijacking and spam. Easy to do if you have an app for it like Duo or something similar. Usually just have to click the add and then scan the barcode and it's pretty well automated.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If all those that are attending the FGE would let me know:

1) Whatcha bringing for a side or ?

2) Got Steel? If you are bringing steel, let me know what. A couple of my wood frame steel targets are out of commission and its unlikely time will allow reconstruction. Also, I'll bring my own cardboard target holder. If a couple other people bring one, that would aid in some rimfire contests.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You be a professional.

We be mere mortals...

Only in that our team was roped into handling the support calls for the rollout of Duo at work. I'd never messed with it prior to that at all. Luckily the app can be used to authenticate multiple different sites, which is handy, as I have a bunch of different sites that use MFA (multifactor authentication).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Only in that our team was roped into handling the support calls for the rollout of Duo at work. I'd never messed with it prior to that at all. Luckily the app can be used to authenticate multiple different sites, which is handy, as I have a bunch of different sites that use MFA (multifactor authentication).
    Never heard of it...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    If all those that are attending the FGE would let me know:

1) Whatcha bringing for a side or ?

2) Got Steel? If you are bringing steel, let me know what. A couple of my wood frame steel targets are out of commission and its unlikely time will allow reconstruction. Also, I'll bring my own cardboard target holder. If a couple other people bring one, that would aid in some rimfire contests.
    Worse comes to worse, bring scrap lumber. I have screws and cordless tools.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’ll be bringing a couple of target stands and a 12x12 steel plate. One of the target stands is set up for steel. I have a bunch of cardboard to use as target backers too.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    361641e22b64c591a59ac02e1b6d7254.jpg

About 8:30 this morning. He let me stop and take a picture through the windshield and watch me drive away.

That is not how a young buck becomes an old buck….

I have a more helpful class of deer that frequent my yard. This doe was nice enough to load herself in the trailer this morning in case I wanted to haul her someplace else for processing. And of course this young buck was there helping her vacuum up the acorns.

PXL_20210909_115556309 (Custom).jpg

PXL_20210909_120532890 (Custom).jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I can bring 2-4 target stands and a few pieces of steel. Can bring a second dueling tree if needed or one for .22LR only. Two of the target stands are drilled for lollipops.

For those of you short on ammo, what is most needed? 9mm, .223, 22LR I can bring extra of. Anything else?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    It's a MFA app. You can download it from the Play Store (or the Apple store if you're one of those weirdos... :nuts: ).
    There are a bunch of MFA apps out there, LastPass Authenticator, Google Authenticator, Authy, and more.

I have INGO and several other sites setup in LastPass Authenticator. Most of what I have used is the Google Authenticator as work was pushing that one.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    That's because the banking industry doesn't require Good MFA...
    No joke. Which is annoying. I have opened support tickets with my bank a few times to push for better security.

Then again, it took them over a year to allow you to open a savings account online without having to go into a branch to confirm that you wanted to create one and tie it to your checking account. Before you left the logged in part of the web banking app to create a savings account.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There are a bunch of MFA apps out there, LastPass Authenticator, Google Authenticator, Authy, and more.

I have INGO and several other sites setup in LastPass Authenticator. Most of what I have used is the Google Authenticator as work was pushing that one.

Yeah, I didn't mean to indicate it's the only app. There are plenty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom