Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    OK just got home from the oncologists. Nothing positive to share. Not in the humor to say much right now but ass it looks mouse will not be attending the FGE, I will put up the list and any food you wish to bring please organize this among your selves or someone please step up.
    I am sad for this but nothing I can do.
    Really sorry to hear this Tim

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got the Tippmann pistol all cleaned up. Found out the handguard and barrel nut weren't anodized, so the oven cleaner removed more than just red paint....so a can of flat black BBQ paint fixed that issue.

Now it's all back together and I like it once again. So now there's a complex and a wife with a grumpy face.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You have to visit each one once in a while so you remember why you like them. To easy to forget when they sit out of sight in the safe.
    I like a lot of stuff, but roles (purpose driven) are more important to me than just having stuff I like. And the point of selling some stuff lately was to pay off a personal loan (from my wife :cool:).

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ok gentlemen. Members who have been selected for the get together on 10/2/2021 will be receiving a PM from me in the next day or so. For general info, I will be preparing a pulled pork shoulder and a brisket so the meat is covered. We will have a case or two of water on hand. Soda/cola/pop if you have a preference, bring what you like. I have a large ice chest and will have ice. Matt (mcapo) will be the coordinating contact for food to avoid duplication.. Most on the list will be repeat offenders with a couple new faces. Still a relatively small group so as to not overload the venue. Please don't be offended if you don't receive a pm. We still love you, just have to make hard choices as we can't fit everyone in.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Ok gentlemen. Members who have been selected for the get together on 10/2/2021 will be receiving a PM from me in the next day or so. For general info, I will be preparing a pulled pork shoulder and a brisket so the meat is covered. We will have a case or two of water on hand. Soda/cola/pop if you have a preference, bring what you like. I have a large ice chest and will have ice. Matt (mcapo) will be the coordinating contact for food to avoid duplication.. Most on the list will be repeat offenders with a couple new faces. Still a relatively small group so as to not overload the venue. Please don't be offended if you don't receive a pm. We still love you, just have to make hard choices as we can't fit everyone in.
    Friday night for you, enjoy the warmth the next couple days. I'm sweating my bag off as usual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom