• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I was starting to wonder if the SGE/FGE was like fight club. 1st 2 rules come to mind. Took me til page 5 or 6 to find a description. Lol
    So how does one get invited? Do you have to buy a CZ? Have 100 posts in this thread? I love both food AND shooting :D

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I had a great time at the FGE! The first time I was able to attend. Great people, great venue! I got to meet a few new people and put some faces to their names. I got to try out the Scorpion and the 457. The Scorpion was a ton of fun to shoot!! The 457 is well above my level, but a bunch of helpful people were there to give me tips, guidance, and offer encouragement! I appreciate that so much! We missed CM as well as some others that werent able to make it, but we thought of them! A really great time!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    While you guys were shooting I was watching this happen.
    ZphlSJ5.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I had a great time at the FGE! The first time I was able to attend. Great people, great venue! I got to meet a few new people and put some faces to their names. I got to try out the Scorpion and the 457. The Scorpion was a ton of fun to shoot!! The 457 is well above my level, but a bunch of helpful people were there to give me tips, guidance, and offer encouragement! I appreciate that so much! We missed CM as well as some others that werent able to make it, but we thought of them! A really great time!
    Grandson was impressed with the scorpion and how easy it was to put rounds on target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom