Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Range trip this morning to sight in 2 rifles that have new scopes. Then I'm gonna try out this fancy tuner on the 457 and Tippmann rifles. I don't expect gmcttr size groups, but hoping for some improvement.

Beat the crap out of my groups and I'll have to get a real tuner. :laugh:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Giving my trigger finger a rest today. Might put it in a splint to protect it while I load the truck.
    Soak it in cider. My friend, Crowfeather usually mixes up a batch of Hard Dickens Cider for the gallery shows where he exhibits his photos. I always stick my trigger finger in the jug for flavor.
    Most every girl likes a hard Dickens cider b4 bedtime. ;)

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No range trips planned, have barely shot anything since the SGE. Everything will just be a freakin surprise tomorrow... :whistle:
    I'm with ya. Made a few rushed ranges trips this past week to sorta sight some things but it just highlights lack of practice. Pistol shooting is a QUICKLY diminishing skill.

Oh well, its all for fun and friends.

It's not like you guys are going to announce it to the world or anything....

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm with ya. Made a few rushed ranges trips this past week to sorta sight some things but it just highlights lack of practice. Pistol shooting is a QUICKLY diminishing skill.

Oh well, its all for fun and friends.

It's not like you guys are going to announce it to the world or anything....
    I believe I have been to the range once since the SGE, but I'm not positive. I'll have two to try out for the first time tomorrow.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yes, enjoy shooting with you all, but I remember the "herding cats" feeling of trying to be an organizer for events... :):
    That does bring something to mind...

The contest are a secondary or maybe thirdary priority but time is short and we will get started right away.

After some setup and practice time, we will start with the 50 yard and 100 (ish) yard 22 rifle. You will shoot those back-to-back at the same sitting. We should have two benches set up that are the same (unless you want to use your own) that way no one can say, "My groups suck because I had the crappy bench".

After that...umm...well...umm....I haven't thought that far ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom