Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For anyone needing retail ammo, KYGUNCO has Browning 9mm for under $400 a case shipped.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Whew ..... the electricity has finally returned. We were one of 48 homes on the southside of Indy that lost power when a huge tree took-out a huge power pole.

Because so few of us were affected, I guess that they weren't in a big hurry to get it repaired. I went through about $40 worth of gas in the generator .... keeping the two sump pumps in the basement doing what they needed to do with the heavy rains.

Not much sleep ! Dragging .... and much to do. Much to do because the FGE looms large !

8 days, 6 Hours, 49 Minutes !!! :rockwoot:
    I will miss your face

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well, the pain pills made Susie even more unsteady and completely unmanageable for Barb so back to the vet at 1545 and I buried her about an hour and a half ago. Dog wasn't hard for me. Watching Barb lose a friend was tough. A fire and some red wine in celebration of a life well lived. View attachment 160013
    Sorry to hear that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well, the pain pills made Susie even more unsteady and completely unmanageable for Barb so back to the vet at 1545 and I buried her about an hour and a half ago. Dog wasn't hard for me. Watching Barb lose a friend was tough. A fire and some red wine in celebration of a life well lived.

I'm sending virtual hugs to my friend, Barb. Sorry that it was tough for her (and therefore you), Rick.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Well, the pain pills made Susie even more unsteady and completely unmanageable for Barb so back to the vet at 1545 and I buried her about an hour and a half ago. Dog wasn't hard for me. Watching Barb lose a friend was tough. A fire and some red wine in celebration of a life well lived. View attachment 160013
    My condolences to Barb and yourself. Just hate to hear that.

StatlRed

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    My wife and I lost our two dogs about 3 months apart this spring/early summer. Still miss them. My prayers go out to you and Barb. Its tough when you get attached to the little guys.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    RIP pupper. If i had one wish i would 100% change the fact that humans outlive dogs. I like my dogs wayyyy more than 99% of people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom