• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    More baseball this morning. Lose and go home at this point. Can’t decide if I would prefer one and done today...

fire with the neighbors last night.

lost power for 6 hours overnight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am looking into attempting to reserve a bay at MCF&G for a gathering. No date yet just a feeler with the folks in charge out there.
    More to follow.

I know it is a roll out for some of you. I did a 300 mile turn around yesterday myself to sling lead with :shady: group. So I understand the time involved.
    I would much prefer an outdoor facility for these gatherings.

Thoughts...???

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am looking into attempting to reserve a bay at MCF&G for a gathering. No date yet just a feeler with the folks in charge out there.
    More to follow.

I know it is a roll out for some of you. I did a 300 mile turn around yesterday myself to sling lead with :shady: group. So I understand the time involved.

Thoughts...???
    As long as it's not August 25th (daughter's birthday) , I will make the drive. You guys are worth it.

Side note, I talked to Hillside in Roanoke. We can rent an outdoor pistol bay for $125 for the day, up to 10 people and $15 additional per person over that head count. Was thinking if we ever did a large gathering up here, that could be an option possibly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As long as it's not August 25th (daughter's birthday) , I will make the drive. You guys are worth it.

Side note, I talked to Hillside in Roanoke. We can rent an outdoor pistol bay for $125 for the day, up to 10 people and $15 additional per person over that head count. Was thinking if we ever did a large gathering up here, that could be an option possibly.

So noted...:)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hillside, while "up north" is a short jaunt off of I-69 - but I am in anyplace as long as I am in town and the Mrs. is having a decent day.

88 - Awesome to hear the shoulder is going well. Listen to the doctor, young man.

Wow, someone listed a nice Cadillac in the classies....:whistle:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hillside, while "up north" is a short jaunt off of I-69 - but I am in anyplace as long as I am in town and the Mrs. is having a decent day.

88 - Awesome to hear the shoulder is going well. Listen to the doctor, young man.

Wow, someone listed a nice Cadillac in the classies....:whistle:
    It is Very nice, but someone ruined it with a Red Sox plate ;)

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    More to follow.

Thoughts...???

Dependent on date, sounds like a blast. I have to travel for work at the end of August.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    CM, I'd love to come to a CZ shoot and check everything out. Also I'd bring my small collection. MCFG is a nice range. I think the last time I was there it was for a 1911 shoot where I shot allenM's sweet ed brown supressed 9mm 1911 and his s&w 500 revolver. Brought my WWII Remington rand.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    More to follow.

Thoughts...???

I'm in ! Anytime is the right time. :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    More to follow.

Thoughts...???

Sounds like fun. I'm not available August 11th or 12th, as my son will be visiting from college, but I'm available pretty much any other weekend. I'm also a member, so can help out in that regard.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It was time to s**t or get off the pot because I'm tired of thinking about it, so my last ACOG is listed.
    I can do what I need to do with my rifles using red dots.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to put out that as in any gathering we may experience a limit on how many heads we will have.
    Of course the regular attendees at the Gala events are already vetted. Depending on the venue we end up using limits may have to be set. MCF&G has a 4 non-member per member ratio as to visitors and they adhere to that number. In this we will have to set our head count as to the venue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom