Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Ever since BA posted the link to the Stoner website, I’ve been thinking of adding a new shoulder rig to the mix. I’m thinking of this one in particular: Custom Shoulder Holster STORMER - Vertical Shoulder Holster with Tie Down

Anyone have any experience with this holster? It would be for the SP01 Tactical or Phantom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No experience with that holster but, as you probably already know, the same holster won't fit both the SP01 and the phantom because of the difference in trigger guards.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I hear that pizza king is pretty good but i can't stomach the price. Although, I just gave $44 including tip, for three fish tacos and chicken and vegetables in foil and one beer. Probably won't repeat that combo.
    It was good, but not worth the price to me. I won't be buying Pizza King again.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    It was good, but not worth the price to me. I won't be buying Pizza King again.

Is it that expensive? We used to order it sometimes but I don't remember it being any more expensive than the other places. We used to live near one. After we moved Arni's is the closest. Their pizza is very similar to PK.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ran 100rds through the recently acquired 75B Omega. Once I got a feel for the DA (see 2nd target), the groups started to shrink. Felt good shooting it, very minimal recoil impulse, which is a big reason I wanted an all steel full size because it really makes 9mm very enjoyable to shoot all day long (not that it beats me up normally, but you get the idea).

Ran some rounds through my friend's early model P365, had it's first 2 failures after 5-600 rounds, so he will be contacting them about it. But damn is that thing a shooter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Is it that expensive? We used to order it sometimes but I don't remember it being any more expensive than the other places. We used to live near one. After we moved Arni's is the closest. Their pizza is very similar to PK.
    $45 for: 1) 12" chicken bacon pizza 1) 14" all meats pizza 2) 5pc order breadsticks

This was after the lady gave me supposed coupons.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

I like Pizza King but it is pricey. Had Arni's once. ONCE

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I went to Cars & Coffee in downtown Indy today and took my mother. Saw a ton of very nice cars. Had lunch with mom, picked up deserts for the wife and child. Stopped by Fort Liberty Arms and fondled a P-07. Though hard about it, but the money I had on me is for next week at Gen Con. So no go for right now.

Came home mowed the yard, sat with the wife for a bit. Now to slow down for the night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom